Chapter Fourteen

It has been a day since midoriya kissed me. To be honest I wasn't exactly sure if I wanted it. I mean I love him yes but I don't know if I want to be with him.

He's done so much to me and he's hurt people. Even killed one of my best friends. He killed two innocent police men who where just trying to do there job and then the three from the league. All together that's six... He has murdered six different people and he says he did it for me.

Yes maybe the league but they didn't have to die. Maybe after all he's just a villain. And I think I am to.
....
.......
...........
..................
......................
..........................
......................
..................
...........
.......
....

I grab a knife out of the draw. I may love him but not like this. If I am to be with him he needs to turn himself over or I will for him.

I run the knife under the bracelet and then pull out. It snapped off and hit the floor. It worked! Why the hell didn't I try that sooner.

I run to the door and open it. I hear a alarm coming from the bedroom and see midoriya rush out.

"where are you going!?!?" he screamed at me a d tryed to grab me but I used my fire to keep him back. I didn't want to hurt him.

I continued to run and midoriya yelling after me. I can see where I am now. It's out of the city and close to the beach. Actually it's quick far from the city, I can't even see it.

How the hell did the villains find us if we are this far out. There isn't even any other houses around.

I continue to run but soon run out of breath. I fall to the ground not being able to see clearly. No...

I turn my head to only just see midoriya running up to me. He picked me up and began walking home. I was banging on his chest.

"put me down. Please! I can't live like this!" he sadly smiled looking down at me. He has glassy eyes and he looked like he was going to break.

"you said you loved me y/n. Was that a lie? Did you say it to get out?"

"no I didn't I do love you but I just can't! You-"

"lies! All you did is lie! If you don't want to love me I'll make you!"

"Midoriya... But I do love you" I saw a tear fall from his eye as he put me down on the ground and grabbed my hands.

"y/n... If you loved me you wouldn't have run." he looked me straight in the eyes and I locked with his forest eye ones. They glistened in the sunlight.

I needed to show him how I felt. I know what I did broke his heart but he broke mine.

"midoriya I do love you. I just don't want you to kill innocent people." I then place a hand in his cheek and pull him down and softly kiss him. He soon kisses back and then seconds later pulls away.

"I won't anymore I promise you." he smiles and I wipe a few tears from his face.

"Okay."

_Time skip_

It has been a month since I tryed to run. Maybe it was to prove a point. Maybe I did it because I could take being in that house or maybe i did it for him. I don't know.

He did as he promised though. He hasn't killed anyone. He went out for some food and ran into some cops. They tryed to grab him but he ran away. The only reason I know about this is because it was on the news. Maybe he is changing but I don't know.

"izuku?" I looked at him. We where laying in bed I was reading a book and he was on his phone.

"yes?" he looked up from what he was doing to look at me.

"I want to move." his eyes widened with shock.

"what do you mean?" he asked. Still same facial expression as before.

"well, since we are living here it's quite and I can't talk to anyone other than you. I mean you can't even go to get food without almost being caught. It's not safe here anymore.

I want to move to some where no one knows are names. Somewhere you can walk freely without being chased down. Some where safe."

He was staring at me, his forest green eyes staring into my soul. I got lost in them and he got lost into my e/c ones.

He smiles at me and nods his head.

"sounds like a plan."