Chapter Eighteen

As I stand there confused at what the hell just happened to me I look around to see the purple hair guy walk past me.

"thanks for all the help out there don't think to much of it." what the hell?

I don't know how I got here or what just happened but it seems like I had passed the next part and don't remember how.

As midnight was talking about the one on one battles I see ojiro put his hand up.

" um excuse me but I'm withdrawing." everyone turned to look at him.
Some people started to say some stuff one of them being midoriya. They where trying to change his mind on his plan.

"also why are all the girls from class dressed as cheerleaders..." as he said that I looked down at my cloths and luckily for me I wasn't. I let out a sigh of relief.

Before anyone continued I walked in front of midnight.

"my name is y/n l/n and I would also like to withdrawn. I don't remember anything from the start up to five minutes ago. I didn't even know who's team I was on for the round. I think that it wouldn't be fair for me to advance considering I don't even know what happened." it was everyone turn to look at me now and before they started to change my mind Kirishima spoke up.

" listen to these guys they are so manly." what? I give him a weird look before present mic started talking to aizawa.

" this sort of talk is incredibly nieve that turns me on!" ok this just got weird please send help.

They then Spoke about pulling up two other students but I tuned out when I looked over to midoriya. He looked surprised and slightly confused at what I was doing. I just gave him a reassuring smile before facing the front.

After the small parade type of thing ended we where going on to do some side games. I didn't want to participate in them so I just went out of the stadium to get some fresh air while not being watched by anyone and everyone. I sat down by a tree and lended my back on it closing my eyes and letting the sun rays soak into my skin. The warm air made me feel all warm and cosy.

I soon felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a body weight on my front. I open my eyes to see izuku pulling me into a hug.

"you know that was kind of stupid what you did back there." he looked me in the eyes and soon his face went bright red. "I mean it was really brave and all but you should of thought about it before making up your mind like that!" he began muttering things out while getting even more flustered as he spoke. I give a airy chuckle as I place my head onto his shoulder and then wrap my arms around him.

" it just didn't feel right for me to go on when I didn't know how I got there. I know you and probably everyone thinks it is kind of stupid but as ojiro said he didn't want to be anyone's puppet and niether did I." I smile at him and I lift my head off his shoulder to look him in the eyes.

" right." he smiled back to me. He then stood up and held out a hand to me.
" I'll be in the first match. I'm going to go to the waiting room and prepare. I hope you will watch." I grab his hand and pulled me up.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I give a sold smile and yell good luck as he walks away back into the arena. It is about 15 minutes before the fights begin so I walk to the food stalls out the front admirering what they had.

I ordered some ramen and then walking through the entrance and through the halls to the seating box of class 1a. I soon found it and took my place at a empty seat. I ate my food as my classmates chatted around me.

I noticed Iida look at my a couple of times out of the corner of my eye as I finished up my food. I don't think much of it as I stand up and place the container into the bin.

To be honest it sucks having to push myself away from others so that izuku keeps his cool and doesn't kill anyone else. Mina's appsent at school has definitely damped my mood and I wish that what happened to her never happened. I don't know how but I found out that izuku managed to change the memory of everyone who knew of her to think she never existed. It's strange because sometimes I feel like she is still alive but I know she isn't.