Chapter Twenty Four

I was going through my offers for my interships not really knowing where I wanted to go. All of the hero's are great and I would be happy going with any of them but I have never been good at deciding.

I have been sitting here for the past hour of so at the dinning table not knowing what place I wanted to go. I have crossed out a few that I know I wouldn't want to go to because it wouldn't of been the right one for me.

I was thinking of going to gun heads because I wanted to work on my fighting style but I also wanted to go to Uwabami because then I will be able to learn how to keep up my image for the public.

I think for the hero I want to be I should go to Uwabami because she keeps up her puplic image and is experienced in search and rescue.

I fill out my forms and place it into my bag to give to Mr aizawa when we go back to school. I cant wait for the internships.

_Time skip_

As I walked to the train station with midoriya by my side, I swung my hero outfit case from side to side. It was a quiet walk and not much was said but nothing needed to be.

We where both excited for the interships so we silently speed walked to the station.

When we got there we arrived just on time as the train was there waiting already. We paided for are tickets and got on.

As I was sitting down I also spotted that izuku started to get nervous. He was shaking like someone had just told him he would be working with the villains.

"hey izu? Are you OK?" I asked as I tapped him on the shoulder. He stopped shaking and looked at me.

"yeah I'm ok it's just that gran torino and all might used to know each other and he was really nervous when talking obout it. It kind of gets me worried about what happened when they where training." I look around the train to see if anyone else was around are area and take a deep breath.

" ok I'm going to be you here but I think that the most locical reason behind this is that gran torino is some super scary being that even freaked out all might who is the number one hero meaning he must be really strong meaning he is going to train you really hard so you better make sure you take lots of breaks and drink lots of water because I don't want you to pass out and make sure you sleep well at night ok?" I then take a deep breath and let out a sigh before looking at him. His eyes held so much shock they looked like they could pop out of his head.

" did you even breath through out that?" he asked while moving his hands around wildly. I just rub the bed of my neck with a slight smile on my face.

" no I didn't. Whoops" I gave a slight chuckle before yawning. "well I think I'm going to take a nap wake me when it's my stop please.

He nodded so layed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Sleep soon consumed me as I slipped of into a slumber.

_Time skip_

I slowly opened my eyes because of the slight shaking I felt. I look around and the train is still moving and then I make eye contact with izuku.

I go bright red when I realise how close his face is to mine. He looked confused but then soon realised backing away with a red face himself.

"um your stop is a couple of minutes away so I thought you would of wanted me wake you up now before we actually got there just in case you missed your stop which i-" I stopped him by placing a quick kiss on the cheek.

"thank you." he went bright red while covering his face.

The train then stopped and it announced that it was my spot so I said my goodbyes and hopped off.

I stood on the platform for around 5 minutes waiting for it to leave before finally walking toward my intership.

I pulled out my phone and played some music while walking. It only took me around 10 minutes from the train station to Uwabami's agency so I didn't have much time to think about what would be planned for me for the next week.

When I arrive I stand out front of the sky scraper in front of me not really knowing if I should go in or not. I was unaware that momo had come up to me.

"hey y/n what are you doing?" I jumped at the sound of her voice. I'm glad she is here so I won't feel so uncomfortable staying somewhere is don't know.

"Momo! So glad you are here! I didn't know if I should go inside or not. What do you think?" I looked at her and smiled.

"well I think we should knock." she simply said.

"oh right... I forgot that was a thing." I heard her chuckle a bit as she went up to the door and knocked.

Soon someone came and opened it and we where let inside and lead to a elevater which took us to the 14th floor.

I walked through the door and was greeted by Uwabami. Here we go.