Chapter Twelve

Shit! There are villains here. How the hell did they find me. I have to stay hidden.

I can see then walking around the house breaking and smashing stuff.

"are you sure she's here boss. We looked everywhere and can't find her."

"shes here I can smell her." what the fuck!?!? Who the hell is that guy. "ohhh y/n where are you hiding we know your here. Stop making this so hard and just come out." well I guess this is it. I climb out of the cupboards and walk into the kitchen there stood the league of villains.

They where the same ones who attacked the USJ. Well I'm dead.

"if it isn't miss l/n" the guy with the purple mist spoke. "your coming with us." a guy in the back then shoved me into a portel like miss cloud.

When I reacted the other side I hit cold hard floor. Not again.

There was one door. I run at it desperately trying to open it. I failed to do so but I kept and kept trying and banging on the door Until i bleed.

Why me? I walk over to the back corner of the room before sliding down and the walk and slowly falling asleep.

When I woke up I felt that I was in a chair. I tryed to rub my eyes before realising I was tied to the chair. Damn.

The league was there.

"oh God shes finally wake. I was getting ready to set her on fire."

"we need her alive for this to work debi." is that scratching?

"Finally another girl! I can't wait to taste your blood!" Oh my gosh this is so overwhelming.

"we just have to wait." it's that mist guy. "by the way my name is Kurogiri. The man over there is Dabi and the girl is Himiko Toga. But the boss is Tomura Shigaraki."

"should I be saying 'it's a pleasure to meet you all'" I sarcasticly said to them. I don't want to be here and if they kill me they kill me. I have my emotionless face on not wanting them to see my emotions.

"if you value your life you would shut up" the guy who misty said was Dabi.

I shut up even though right now I couldn't of cared less.

"don't worry we won't kill you. Not yet at least." tomura said. He has a hand like thing over his face so it did make it harder to understand him.

"whatever" was all I could say.

"when is that brat going to get here anyway" I Dabi said as he looked at the door.

"well anytime. It depends on how much he values her life." Kurogiri then said as he sat on a chair while pulled out a newspaper beginning to read.

"I'm sorry but who values my life?" I asked not understanding what the hell was going on.

"izuku midoriya of course. We saw him on the news and wanted to ask him to join." Tomura answered.

"is it really a good idea to tell her the plan boss." what ever.

"hey y/n! You and I are going to be the best of friends I can't wait to see you bleed!" toga was blushing so much I thought her head would explode.

Then all of a sudden the door was knocked down and I was grabbed chair and all. Holy shit it's him. Midoriya.

" great he's finally here. I guess this is where we get serious." well if I didn't have this quick delectsion bracelet I would of been about to put up a fight.

Midoriya untied be from the chair and asked if I was alright.

"yeah I'm fine." I gave him an emotionless stare. I could feel his fear and break a bit at this before his eyes filled with rage.

"what the hell did you do to her..." he said as he charged at them full force. I could see him pull out a knife and stab the girl in the stomach.

"quick Kurogiri grab toga we need to get out of here!" Tomura yelled while douging midoriya.

Before Kurogiri was able to do anything midoriya has somehow managed to get the knife to stab through his metal neck. He dropped to the ground a few seconds later. Dead. Toga was bleeding out and slowly dieding. Debi had run at me and tryed to us his flames only to have been stabbed in the back.

Tomura was scratching at his neck making it bleed as his somewhat friends died. He then stopped and tryed to lung at me only to have his hand cut off.

All I could do was stand there. Frozen in fear. As much as I tryed I couldn't move.

"you won't get away with this."he was holding his arm.

" oh but I already have. " he then stabbed him in the throat.

He looked back at me with the creepiest smile I have ver seen. Blood all over his face and clothes.

I wanted to throw up.

"come on now. Time to go home. We have lots of cleaning to do!" he then started larghing like a mad man.

What has happened to him...