Chapter Twenty Six

Uwabami had somehow persuaded us into doing the TV commercial with her. Kendo desided that she was going to sit out on it due to it not being what she expected or something like that so it was just me, momo and Uwabami who will be in it.

"I'm actually kind of excited. I'm going to be on TV!" I shout as I pump my fist into the air.

"that's the spirit y/n! This is something that in the future as pro hero's can not avoid so I am also excited." she said with her arms crossed and a hint of a smile on her face.

Momo is really technical a lot of the time and is extremely smart. She is definitely someone I will look forward to working with in the future as a pro hero.

"Now girls all I need you to do is go into the film room and from there the guy from before will take you two to a private dressing room where your hair and make-up will be done. Make sure to be back here at around 12 o'clock ok?"

"got it!" I half yelled before speed walking out of the room.

You meet the other guy in the main room with Momo hot on your tail. You still didn't know what the guys name was but at the moment you really didn't care. Not meaning to be rude at all but you highly doubt you will be seeing him again after the internship.

He leads you both to different rooms in the building down the hall away from the room they will be filming in.

He pushed me into one of the room resulting in my tripping over my clumsy feet.

"ow" I say turning my head to look at him but he was already gone and the door was shut.

"oh my goah are you OK?" said a girl as she came over to me with a hand held out for me to grab. The girl had a round face with long blond wavy hair. She was she was around my high and worn skinny jeans and a white crop top.

"yeah I'm ok. Thanks for the help" I grab her hand and she helps pull me up. "I didn't know he was so rude."

"oh that's just Travis he's always in a rush. My name is Angel it's nice to meet you."

"my name is y/n and it's nice to meet you to." we shake hands and then she leads me over to a seat in front of a mirror.

I sit down on the chair and she pulls out a make-up brush.

"I hope you don't mind but I'm just going to add a bit oh make-up onto you. Not much because your really pretty" I nodded my head in approval and I soon feel the soft bristles brush against my food tickling me.

After about half an hour later she finished up on my make-up. We talked a bit and got to know each other. I found out she was 26 but she only looks 21 at most. She also had a kid who is 4.

She quickly fixed up my hair by giving it a brush and then trying it back into a high ponytail.

It was 11 o'clock so I still had an hour before I had to go but so I slowly made my way back to the room making sure to say goodbye to angel.

I walked back down the hallway looking at all the pictures on the wall. A recognised a few of them. One being Mt Lady and another being midnight. There where also other people and different hero's.

I hope that one day I will be able to be a great hero just like them.

I open the door to the room and realise that only me and a few crew members included kendo are here meaning Momo and Uwabami are still getting ready.

Travis or I think his name was came up to me explaining exactly what I will need to do when they start filming and what we will be advertising. He strays a bit into the back of my hair and it slowly began to curl.

"wow that's kind of cool." I say grabbing at the twisted part of my hair.

"he spayed some into my hair to even through I'm not in it." kendo says beside me before letting out a sigh.

"maybe he through it was a good idea to get you involved?" I suggest not really understanding that guy.

"maybe but I highly doubt it."
I nod my head agreeing with her.

I see Momo come through the door. She looks the exact same to me.

" Y/n your finished too?" she asked as she walked over to us.

"yeah there wasn't much tha-"

"argh your all here meaning we can start filming sooner then we expected!" the guy named Travis said walking over and grabbing both of us by the wrist and started pulling us over to where the screen and camera were.

He placed us one side and explained what we had to do before dragging me back to the other.

We where both at each side of the screen waiting for are time to go on. Uwabami was in the centre dramatically swinging her hair around like there was no tomorrow. I had to place a hand over my mouth to contain the giggles.

It was then are Time to go on I was given the product of hair spray and stood where I needed to holding it up with one hand while the other was under it framing the product.

I felt like I looked really silly and almost bursted into laughter but held it in by shutting my eyes real tight and looking like a dork.

The filmers said the end was perfectbut they needed to refilm the first half.

Uwabami looked so calm about it all and after about 27 try's they said it was perfect. Only 2 and a half hours later.

Travis lead us out of the building and back to the limo where I decided I was going to jump onto the seat and grab a snack.

After about 4 hours of no food I was starving. After having about 2 chocolate bars and one strawberry mango ice-cream I fell asleep in the limo feeling refreshed and ready for bed.

Before I drifted off to sleep I felt my head being picked up then placed onto something soft and fluffy. I opened my eyes just enough to see that momo had placed my head onto a pillow.

"thank you..." I managed to get out before quickly drifting off into a deep sleep.