Chapter Twenty

As I waited for izuku to wake up I looked down at my hand in his. He had been all wrapped up after his fight with todoroki. I feel like I should of been there sooner to help him out.

I place my head on the the side of the side and close my eyes. I think about all the time I have spent with him and how far he has come from when I meet him to now. It has been a rollerl coaster of going from good to bad and back to good. He could snap at anyone at any given time and yet he hasn't.

Even though I have tryed to stay away from getting close to anyone but I hasn't stop anyone from trying. I think they are trying to make friends with me again but it is to risky. The only reason he hasn't snapped yet is because no one hasbeen able to actually get me to talk to them. It pains me not being able to but if I'm in love with someone who is a Yandere then I have to be prepared for it.

I am broken out of my thoughts by a hand being placed on me head. I open my eyes and lift my head to see izuku smiling down at me.

I instantly jump at him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"you idiot don't ever do that again" I feel him wrap around me and place his head into my neck. He didn't say anything. He was just silent.

It almost felt like I had a wet spot on my shoulder like he was crying but after recovery girl shoved me out I looked back at him and he didn't have glassy eyes or anything. Interesting.

_Time skip_

I was standing in the shop serving customers as they came in and played for fuel or brought items.

I noticed bakugou come into the store. I strange I have never seen him here before. I didn't have anyone in the line at the moment because it tends to be more quiet around here so I watched as I saw him go to the back and grab a drink and a bag of chips.

He then proceeded up to the counter and when he saw me his usual pissed off look changed into a frown. He didnt look ever pleased to see me but it is my job to meet all my customers with a friendly attitude and besides we have a truce.

He placed the items on the counter whe staring out the door not looking at me.

"is that all bakugou?" he turned to face me and then looked back away.

"didn't know you moron worked here." he looked pleased with him self with a slight smirk on his face.

"that will be ¥25." I was trying my best to be as nice as I could be every part of me wanted to fire back an insult but I had to hold my tongue. My shift ended in a minute and soon my adoptive patents would come out meaning if I did fire one back they might hear me and scold me for being a bad worker.

I hear the bell sound and bakugou tch and walk away.

"out of my way deku!" he then walked out the store as midoriya walked in.
He gave me a worryed look before sending a murder like one at bakugou as he walked passed him.

When he made his way up to the counter he sent me a questioning look warning a shrug from me.

" are you ready to go home." I looked around to see me boss/parent give me a nod.

"yep!" I said making the p pop. I walk around to the other side of the counter.

We walk out of the store and started making are way back to my apartment. It was silent but it was a confurtable one. It wasn't till about half way home I asked him a question.

" izuku?" I saw him look over to me and hmm out of the counter of my eye while I stared at the ground.

"what am I to you?" I then look up at him and he looked taken back I then pointed to both of us. "what are WE?"

"w-well um." he rubbed rhw back of his head while thinking. He had a bright red face looked away from me. I returned my glaze back to the ground. I heard him take a big breath in and let go of a sigh.

"I have been thinking about that for a while now myself to." he then looked and me and stopped grabbing my hand and making me stop as well.

He was looking at the ground thinking. "y/n I think it's obvious that I love you and I think you fell the same so will you y/n l/n take me to be your boyfriend?" I suddenly lift my head up a d he does the same. I wrap my arms around his neck and then pull him in for a kiss. It doesn't last long before I pull away.

" yes izuku. I would love to be your girlfriend."

_third person_

Little did the two know that a two different people from different places watch the boy and girl from a distance. Both not pleased with the interaction of the two.

.........