Chapter Twenty Eight

We arrived to the photoshoto on time and Uwabami got ready.

"OK so after this she is going to be staring on a TV show." Momo said while looking at her clipboard.

"wow this is going to be a long day. She still has other things to do as well. The only break we are going to be getting is this afternoon." I quickly say while looking over what other stuff we will be doing.

"it kind of feels like we are her Entourage and not her interns." kendo spoke.

"yes but there has to be an important lesson here. Right." momo was staring at Uwabami looking concerned.

"well maybe but don't get your hopes up. She's an amazing search and rescue hero while also being a very giving person but she's probably not the best teacher." I half said to my self out loud while the other two listened.

Momo just kind of looked at me with a questioning glare. I mean if anyone could find a lesson here then it would be her, after all she's super smart.

_Time skip_

It was now the afternoon and I was laying on the bed going through my phone. There is nothing to really do here and we arnt allowed to go out unless we ask permission. It's weird though because that's what momo told me and kendo not Uwabami.

She kind of like a mum. I giggle to myself while sitting up on the bed and getting up. I hear my stomach growl in the process.

"well time for food then!" I half skip over to the door and open it. No one is out in the lounge which was a bit different because normally kendo was out here with momo chatting.

I go to the kitchen and open the fridge eyeing what to eat. I spot some left over f/f and grab that. I head back to my room and shut the door.

I turn back around and I izuku on the bed on his phone.

"what are you doing here again. Is this going to be happening a lot?"

"more than likely, yes." he said while smiling at me. I sigh as I jump onto the bed next to him and roll over to hug him.

I have missed him heaps but he can't just show up.

"wouldn't gran torino know your gone?" I ask as I close my eyes and snuggle into him more.

"yeah but he said I had a few hours to do what I wanted before we do some night training." he says while wrapping his arms around me and smiling down at me.

"well then Im glad." after staying like this for a bit we decided we where going to watch some Netflix on my phone.

After a few hours the sun started to set and I fell 30 minutes ago. izuku was laying there patting my hair as I breathed slowly before he had to leave.

He kissed my head and whispered goodbye before jumping out the windows and running back to his internship....

In the morning, I woke up and jumped out of bed. I had an amazing night last night with izu.

I quickly changed into my hero outfit and walked out to grab some breakfast.

Momo was their making some breakfast for herself as well.

"good morning!" I say and brightly smile at her while she turns around and smiles back.

"ah good morning to you to y/n" she then grabs three plates and places two massive pancakes on each on. She then hands me a plate.

"oh wow thanks so much momo! I don't know is I will eat all of it through" she smiles at me

"that's fine. There is ice cream and strawberry in the fridge as well as other things to put on them"

I place the plate on the dinning table and head to the fridge grabbing out a whole range of different items and taking them over to the table.

A then take a scoop of f/flavour of ice-cream and place some on before topping it off with a variety of items.

Momo then come over with her pancakes and adds her toppings before then heading to kendo's room to wake her up.

I dig into my food as momo and a tired yawning kendo walk out of her room.

I have a feeling it's going to be a good day.