Chapter Eight

It has been a week since mina's death. The class has been different. It's not the same without her.

They still haven't found her killer but yesterday they found a knife with her blood on it. The police think it might be the murder weapon.

They sent it to a second facility to get a fingerprint scan. Everyone is just waiting for the news. They said they should know by tonight.

They need to put that physio behind bars.

It was the weekend and I was on the couch with izucu. He has been here for me the whole time.

I felt so safe in his arms.

We had spent the whole day in front of the TV. I refused to move. I can't miss finding out who did it.

"Hey y/n?" I turn my head to look at midoriya.

"what's wrong?" I look at him confused.

"I just wanted to tell you that I would never hurt you," he said. He had a weird smile on his face.

"I already know that though."

"I know that's why I want to say I'm sorry."

"This just in the murder of mina ashido is Izuku Midoriya. If you see this man please call the police and do not interfere. "

Oh my gosh. I'm in love with murder.

"I did it for you." he was staring into my eyes. He had the creepiest look on his face. "now come on we need to go before they find us!" he then went to grab my hand.

"get away from me!" I then run into the kitchen and grab out a knife.

"oh but y/n you shouldn't be afraid of me I would never hurt you!" he then began giggling.

"I will never go with you. You... You monster! How could you do that she was are a friend!"

"she kept you away from me! I had to depose of her."

"so when you said I had a rat you where meaning her..."

"exactly! Now come on it's time to go,"
He then pulled out a syringe with a type of clear liquid. Before I had the time to react he launched at me hitting the knife out of my hands and instantly knocking me onto the floor holding me down.

I started crying." why are you doing this... "

" isn't it obvious. I love you y/n I just need you to love me too." he then placed the needle into my arm and ingesting the liquid. I felt drowsy and soon was asleep.

By the time I woke up I was in a plain room. It had a bed and a table with a glass of water. There was a door at the front of the room and that was all.

I have to get out of here! I tried using my quirk but it didn't work.

"argh, you're awake. Don't bother using your quick I placed a bracket on you that stops you from using it." he came through the door what he was at.

I looked down at my wrist and sure enough there it was. I tried taking it off and that didn't work so I tugged at it with all I had.

" I'm sorry sweetie but it doesn't come off. I had to do it for your own sake." I felt tears fall from my eyes.

"where are me," I said. I was so afraid.

"at home of course." he smiled. But what does that mean? This was not my house and I know that for sure.

"well, it's are the future house. I brought it a while ago for us to live in just in case I was found out. It seems I forgot to discard of the knife properly. Oh well, they will never find us here!"

where is the midoriya I know? This can't be him I won't believe it. I hadn't realised Until now I was crying.

"Please don't cry y/n. I know it seems bad but I would never hurt you." he started walking towards being and sitting down on the bed embracing me in a hug.

I know this is him. He's still the same person.

No.

The midoriya I know wanted to be a hero and save people not end them.

"What happened to you?"

"you happened. I fell in love with those emotionless eyes of yours. I saw myself in them. But when you showed your emotions to me it made me so happy! I had to make you mine. But then you showed your emotions to mina so she had to go. You guys got to close!

Now it's just a matter of time. Will you stay here with me or will I have to kill everyone in are class?"

I guess I only have option.

"I'll stay."