Chapter Six

mina ashido.
One of the people who take y/ns attention away from me.
Why she is a target.
Simple. Y/n is mine and only mine. No one else can have her.

_y/n's view_

The girls asked if I wanted to go shopping with them after school.

I told them I won't be able to go because I don't have much money.
I have been able to save up a bit more now that izuzu is living with me because we cut the cost.

But I'm not going to be using that to buy clothes because I'm saving up to permanently buy the apartment as izuzus mum has done.

Momo then offered to buy me my stuff. She is so nice!

"I'll have to get back to you on that. I need to ask midoriya first," they give me a confused look and I smile and walk towards him.

I can hear him muttering something but I couldn't make it out.

I tap his shoulder and he snaps out of his little ramble with a yelp. I start laughing at how funny he looked.

" you should have seen your face it was priceless! Hahaha" he smiles at me.

"oh yeah, I just wanted to know if you had anything planned for us this afternoon."

"no I was hoping to do the same as yesterday," he said.

"ok so is it alright with you if I go out with the girls this afternoon?" his eyes open a bit. He seems surprised.

He looks at the ground and says it's fine. "OK, I'll be back at around 8!"

I then run off to change out of my hero custom with the girls.

It was the afternoon and I had some spare clothes in my locker.

(this is the outfit you put on)

I put my bag on my back and walk out with the girls.

When we got to the shops we walk into a clothes store. Everything here is so expensive!

I saw a dress on one of the racks

(it can be any colour you want)

Oh my gosh... It's so pretty!

Momo she's me looking at it.

"you should try it on you know instead of just staring at it."

"oh no, it costs way too much."

"y/n, please I want you to." she smiled at me. I brighten up and grab it and run to the change rooms.

My h/l h/C hair and e/C match perfectly. I love it. It fitted perfectly to my body shape showing off every feature.

I step out of the room and show everyone.

"that looks great y/n! ribbit."

"Thanks, su!"

They all say it suits me and Momo says she is going to get it.

I change out of it and Momo pays. I thank her a billion times.

We then leave the store because the girls didn't find anything they liked.

We find another store and go inside.
Once it hit 7:15 we decided we better head home. I only had one bag while the others had two or three.

By the time I get home, it was about 7:46. I had stopped off to get some groceries first.

I open the door and walk inside. The lights where off but the one in the living room. It was coming from the TV. Midoriya was there watching a show.

When he sees me he turns it off and walks up to me embracing me in a hug.

It went on for so long I thought he wasn't going to let me go. We then watch movies for the rest of the night. I soon fall asleep on his shoulder.

When I wake I was in my bed. I open my eyes and go to the bathroom. I see my uniform was already there with a note. It's from midoriya.

'hey y/n I'm sorry I'm not going to be at school today I have a rat to take care of. It got in and I'm taking it out. There is food in the kitchen I'll see you tomorrow.❤️'

Huh, strange I never have rats. Ew.

I take a shower and get dressed.

I head into the kitchen to see f/f on the bench. Yummm! I have to make sure to thank him later for that.
I see another note sitting next to it.

'lunch is in the fridge I hope you like it!' he really went all out.

I sit down and start eating. It tastes and smells amazing. When I finish I put the plates in the washer and grab out the lunch.

It was a box wrapped up and had a little bow. Cute!

I put it in my bag and grab my shoes.

I put them and walk out the door.
I'm so used to him being here with me it has become lonely. I walk to school and walk into class.

I take my seat and wait for the bell to ring. When it finally does Mr Aizawa walks in and the lesson begins.

I notice that mina is missing. Hmm. I'll message her later to find out why.

I decided it is best to focus on the lesson.

"as you should all the sports festival is coming up in about 10 weeks. Train hard." he said is his usual lazy tone. "now do whatever you want" he then got into his yellow caterpillar sleeping bag. He falls asleep soon after.

I could hear ochako telling everyone to do there best. Her face though was really scary.

I laughed at how fired up she was being. I then described I was going to have a nap as well. I place my head on the desk and as I close my eyes I see bakugou in front of me.

What the hell does he want?

I open my eyes back up and snap my head to face him.
He looks me dead in the eye and says

"your the only one here who is worth teaming with so truse." he holds out his hand for me to shake.

I take his hand and shake
"truse"