Chapter Four

Midoriya... Just... Asked... If it was OK... To move... In with... Meeee!

Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say. I look around in different places before finally looking at him.

He was looking at me with a slight smile on his face.

Oh my gosh, he is being serious!

"oh wow um ha... I'll have to think about and tell you later bye!" I then run inside and shut the door leaving izuku outside. Wow! I'm so rude but damn that was strange.

_Time skip_

My class was going to USJ today but not me nooooo. I had to get a stupid cold. I was looking forward to doing the rescue training.

I lay in bed just waiting for something to happen. Maybe magic and I'll get better.

But sadly luck isn't on my side.

I open my phone and start playing games and watching YouTube.

Finally, when it turns lunchtime I'm feeling a bit better and decide I'm going out to the mall.

As I get on the train I get a notification from our online chat group of the class.

Oh my gosh. My face instantly drops as I read the message. I instantly start running to the hospital.

The USJ had been attacked. Midoriya, my friends, Mr Aizawa, all might, and my classmates.

I don't stop running until I reached the waiting room seeing some of my classmates.

"What happened?!" I pretty much screamed at them.

This is all my fault. If I had just been there I could have helped. Damn it.

They explained their story's of what happened. I couldn't see anyone Until school so I walked home. My face is emotionless once again. It's all my fault. They probably hate me now. I should have stayed distant now look at what happened.

Once I get home I go straight to my room and flop onto my bed.

Sleep soon takes over as I let it intake me into the lonely darkness.
My fault... It's all my fault.

_Time skip_

Once the sunrises the warmth leaks into my room. I slowly open my eyes to see it was only 5:27.

Might as well get ready for school.

I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. The cold water running down my back clearing me of my thoughts.

As I step out and wrap a towel around my body. I grab my uniform and get dressed.

I walk down the hallway into the kitchen and make some bacon and eggs and cook some toast.

I quickly eat and grabbed my bag. I put on my shoes and grab my headphones and phone.

I was going to go to school early and change into my pe uniform and do some laps before class.

I put my headphones around my next and open the door. I step out into the cool air and start my walk to the school.

When I finally arrived I go to the course after changing.

I put my music on and put my phone into my pocket before beginning to run. Because I'm on school grounds I can use my quick but I don't want to drain myself out because I have the hero class this afternoon.

After I run about 15 laps I go to the showers and change back into my uniform.

I then walk to class to see pretty much everyone there. Midoriya wasn't there yet though sadly.

I sit down at my desk and wait.

"Hey y/n how would you feel about me coming over after school this afternoon?" Izuku asked he seemed kind of nervous and gave a small chuckle. It wasn't like the normal ones though it had a shivering feeling to it.

"s-sure, I that's cool with me,"

Ok, I just got the weirdest feeling from that.

"OK I'll see you at 8," he then walks to his desk without saying another word.

the bell goes and Class starts and dragged out as always.

_Time skip_

I was waiting for izuku at the front of my apartment for about 10 minutes now. He was taking forever.

"y/n you can come in now," I could hear a chuckle from the other side.

I open the door and walk-in. The lights where off so I flicked them on and walked down the hallway.

As a pass the guest room I feel a cold hand pull me in while the other one was over my mouth.

I knew it was him but I was kind of concerned about what he was doing.
He spun me around and switched on the light.

I looked around the room to see it was exactly how he was.

"you said you were going to get back to me and that isn't a no so I invited myself." he has a point but that doesn't mean that he can.

"I-I know but..... w-what.....?" I was in complete shock.

"because are homes are the same I didn't need to reorganise my room,"

I just start laughing. He looks at me confused before wrapping me into a hug and giggling a bit as well.

"well I guess I should say welcome home," I say and look at him.

He smiles down at me and we continue to laugh.

I couldn't be mad at him. He's my best friend and my crush.

_midoriya's View_

Step one of my plan is complete.
Step two: eliminate all rivals. commence.