Chapter Twenty Nine

We where all sitting in a room at the TV station. Uwabami kendo and momo where talking about the TV commercial while I sat in the background. Not long after Travis came into the room and handed Uwabami a disk.

He then exited the room while she placed it into the disk tray connected to the TV. It wasn't long before the advert was playing on the screen.

"they sure put it together fast. This is just the first post it will take a month before it is  released to air. it was need at lot of cgi" Uwabami said while she turned off the TV and placed the remote down next to her.

"I can't believe we are going to be on TV." i said as I looked wide eyed were the ad was playing seconds before. "it feels kind of weird yet exciting!"

Momo looked like she was going to be sick. I feel so sorry for her. I looked down to the couch thinking about all the stuff we have done over the past couple of day. It has been really fun to be here and also has surprisingly teached me a couple of new thing about being a pro hero.

I was snapped out of my thoughts was Uwabami said "so how about we go patrol." while she stood up and began to walk away.

We all look at each other with huge smiles on are face and yelled yes! We all pretty much run to her and I can tell you I'm super excited!

We follow after her out of the area and into the city. I've got a super eye out for any villains that we could help take down or rescue people. I want to be able to save other so they never have to live without their parents like me and also I know I help other who needed saving to have trust in me.

That's my goals as well as other reasons behind wanting to be a hero.
This patrol may not seem like much but it is pretty much a dream come true.

Exept for one thing....

All we are doing in standing in a park while people take photos and ask for autographs for her while we stand in the background.

"um when you work diligently like this, you can eventually make big blossoms bloom." she said while looking back at us before turning back around to her fans.

"this is working diligently?" momo said thinking out loud to herself.

"I think she's lost her touch..." kendo muttered while holding a frown on her face. I just nodded along not able to say anything because everything that needed to has already been said.

I hear some faint yelling in the distance so I look in the direction of the voice. It sounded so much like someone I knew but I couldn't put a face to them Untill I saw three kids getting yelled at by an angry ash blonde headed guy.

I should of guessed.

I decided to walk over to them leaving my group behind knowing they are going to be their for a while.

As I get closer I notice that the kids are crying and best jeanist is telling him off.

"hey bakugou!" he looked over it me with the most pissed off face.

"what the hell you doing here shittyface!" he yelling as he let off explosions in his hand almost warming me to back off.

"I just wanted to say its not nice to pick on kids like that! You really need to tame that anger of your." oh shit why did I say that! I take a step back as bakugo looks like he's going to blow me to peices.

"whatever!" he has calmed down oh my gosh I'm saved.

"come on bakugo it's no time to chit chat we have to get back to patrolling" best jeanist says while placing a hand over his face doing his normal pose.

"shut up I don't have to listen to you!" he yelled back but followed after him anyway. I sign and turn around to go back to my internship.

"Were where you?" momo asked as I got back.

"oh I was talking to bakugo!" she and kendo gave me a strange look but didn't press anymore questions about it.

Soon enough after a couple of hours not doing anything Uwabami took us back to her hero agency were we all went up to are apartment but Uwabami.

As soon as I got there I jumped on my bed not caring about the fact I was still in my hero outfit and soon later fell into a deep sleep.

Little did I know that bakugo had turned around to stare at me as I walked away back to my intership and if you were to look very closely you would see the slight hint of a smile resting on his face that soon vanished as he walked away as well.