Chapter Thirteen

Is it bad. That it feels good that midoriya just killed someone to save me. Maybe not the fact that someone died but the fact he came to my aid when no one else could.

It makes my heart beat rise so fast I feel like I could pass out. I long to be with him yet... He's a murder. He kidnapped me and is holding me against my will. He wants to be a hero and yet even with his powerful quick he slipped into the hands of evil.

And I'm in love with him. Maybe one day I'll figure out what is best for me and get over him yet the feeling in my chest just grows for him everyday.

"midoriya?" I asked as I looked at him. We where walking back to the house that he kept me in and it was dead silent.

I heared a hum in response.

"how did you find me?"

"simple. You know the quirk cancellation bracelet that I gave you. It has a tracker on it." of course it does.

I sign and we continue walking. So it seems even if I did make it past the doors or windows he would still be able to find me.

When we finally get back the place was trashed. Paper and smashed plates and glass everywhere. Books over the floor and clothes all over the place. It seems they where looking for more then just me.

I step inside carefully making sure to to cut my feet. I wasn't wearing shoes after all. After I step around I head to the bedroom. This place is an absolute train wreak. I continue and just lay down the the bed.

Today's events just now proceed as I relived the way midoriya had killed the villain. I know all they did was bad but they didn't deserve to die.

I started crying knowing that the reason they died was because of me. If I hadn't of come out of hiding and let them take me they might of still been here.

I soon found began to feel sleepy. I huddled under the blankets and soon fell asleep.

When I woke up I have felt a pair of arms around me and it was really warm. I stiffen not really knowing how to feel about what has happened over the last 4 weeks.

I open my eyes and slowly but surely get out of his grip. The lack of warmth sent shivers down my spine but I don't care. I grab some cloths and describe to wash off the prudent feeling that ran down my body.

I make sure to lock the bathroom door as always and then get undressed. I step in the shower turning on the water and waiting for it to warm up before stepping in.

I stay standing under the water with my eyes closed just listen to the sound of the water.

After about 20 minutes with the water just running over me I finally feel like I can get out.

I wrap a towel around me and get dry before getting dressed into a baggy black shirt and some sweat pants.

I go out of the room to see midoriya still laying in the bed fast asleep. I quickly sneak out of the room and into the hallway. It was still mess so ill have to go to the laundry and some cleaning tools.

_Time skip_

After I finished cleaning the hallway so it was safe to walk I continued down into the kitchen and dinning room. It isn't going to be pretty like it used to be but at least we will be able to live here.

About an hour later midoriya walks out of the room and into the kitchen. He looks confused but also happy.

"looks like you have been busy. This place was a dump." he smiled at me and I smiled back.

I continued to pick up some glass shards when I cut my finger.

"argh." I immediately put it in my mouth to try and stop the bleeding.

"are you OK?!" izuku then rushed to my side. He pulled my finger out of his mouth and looked at it. He then ripped a bit of his shirt off a d wrapped it around the cut.

All I could do was stare at him. He looked so protective right now and I can't hold it back anymore.

"I love you." he instantly stopped what he was doing and looked me straight in the eyes.

Before I could stay anything else he had started to kiss me. Not aggressively but with passion. I melted into the kiss and continued back. It felt like minutes before we pulled apart for air.

We then stared into each other eyes for a while longer before I smiled.

His eyes lit up and he smiled back.
We then continued back to work.