Chapter Three

As I wake up and walk down the hallway into the kitchen I am hit with the smell of eggs and bacon and pancakes. It smells so good.

Once I get to the kitchen I see midoriya placing eggs onto two plates.
He then sets them down at the dining table.

"good morning Y/N," he says cheerfully.

"good morning to you too," I say back with a small smile on my face.

Midoriya had stayed over last night in the guest bedroom. We had stayed up until 1 in the morning watching movies and all might video in my room. It was an amazing night, I had been laying in his arm's with my head on his chest.

When I was about to fall asleep he got up and wrapped the blankets around me before walking to the guest room. Such a gentleman.

I take a seat at the table and he places a plate of blueberry pancakes, bacon and eggs with some toast. I probably won't have to eat for a week!

I thank him while he sits down with a plate for himself. We both start eating. Once we finish he goes to pick up the plates.

"Please let me do that, you have already done too much," I said and I get up and grab his and my plate.

"thank you," he said with a smile on his face. I put the plates into the dishwasher and walk back.

"ok you ready to go now," he said.

"yep!" I then grab mine and his bag from the rooms and pass his to him. I grab my shoes and slip them on while he does the same.

I open the door and we begin to walk to school.

"We have the hero training today! I can't wait" I practically was sparkling as I said that.

He smiles and looks at the ground.

"Yeah, neither can I,"

We continue to walk to school chatting about random things.

When we got to school I made it my mission to track down lida and ask why he has been avoiding me.

When we got to the classroom he was already there sitting at his desk. Perfect.

"hey tenya!" he looked up at me and then instantly looked away.

I walk up to his desk and slam my hands down on it making him look at me in the eyes. He goes to say something but then shuts up.

"I don't know what I did wrong but I don't think I deserve to be ignored like this. Please say something to me at least... I'm begging you." I hadn't noticed till now but he had begun to get glassy eyes.

I instantly feel sorry and go to walk to my desk but before I could he grabbed my wrist.

"I'm sorry but I just can't talk to you any more. You will find out one day in the future but for now, I'm not saying anything." he then let go. I felt a small tear fell from my eye. I felt like I had just pushed into a river and the icy cold water had consumed my body. Why can't he talk to me?

I slowly walked over to my seat and sat down. I put my head onto my desk and sigh. I can't stop thinking about what I did wrong. I didn't know what and that hurt me the most because no matter how hard I tried I won't be able to fix it.

The bell rings and Mr Aizawa walks in and starts teaching the lesson.

_??? 's view_

I had watched as y/n was talking to Iida. That bastard she is mine!

When the bell rings and she sits down she looks sad. He made her sad... I'll kill him... That bastard!

Class continues on and the lunch bell rings finally.