Chapter Nine

It has been a week since we got here. He had was keeping me locked in this room. If he did love me he had a funny way of showing it.

He brings me food and water every day though but I don't eat it. I won't ever eat something that monster made again.

I can't believe I loved him. I never told him though. Oh my gosh, this is all my fault. If I had just told him how I felt then maybe mina would still be alive.

I'm so useless.

Being here reminds me of that every day.

I am starting to get really hungry. I might have to eat something soon even though I really don't want to.

If I was in this situation a year ago I properly would have just given up and never eat again so I would die. But now I have friends who I need to get back to.

Izuku then walking into the room holding a bowl of cereal.

"y/n, you really need to eat something you're getting really skinny." he sat down on the bed holding the bowl towards me.

"Why should you care." he sighs then stands up placing the bowl on the table beside the bed.

"because you may not see it but I love you." I couldn't help but cringe.

"If you really loved me you would let me go." he looked at me and gave a creepy smile.

"you know I can't do that. You don't love me yet." he then started laughing like a mad man. If only he knows.

Even though he is like this I still loved him. I don't know why. But he was still the same person I know.

Arghhhh why does it have to be me!

"fine, I'll eat the stupid cereal." I pick up the bowl and starting eating. He looks over and smiles but not one of the crazy-ass ones but a gentle heartwarming one I fell in love with.

My heart flutters and I blush a bit. Gosh, why do my feeling always show up when I don't want them to.

He opens the door and walks out making sure he locked it before I could hear his footsteps get out of earshot.

It's so boring in here. Maybe I should just tell him how I feel. No. He murdered one of my best friends.

I finish the food and place the bowl on the table. I drink the last of the water in the glass and decided that I'm just going to sleep. There isn't anything else to do.

I pull the sheet up and close my eyes letting the darkness take over.

When I open my eyes from waking up the first thing I saw was that midoriya was sitting at the end of the bed just looking at me with a gentle smile.

I jump back a bit not expecting him to be there.

"I think it's time to get you out of this room. You will be sleeping with me now."

"W-what?" he giggles a bit before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bed. He walked to the door and slowly opened it.

It was a lot brighter out here then that room. It leads into a hallway then some stairs. He leads me up them making sure I didn't miss one and trip. When we got to the top we walked through the doorway and then closed the door behind us.

We were in a kitchen. It was an open plan living with the lounge and dining room in the same area. It was actually decorated quick nice.

A marble benchtop for the kitchen tables. A matching one for the coffee table and dining room table. There were a flat-screen TV and some books on the coffee table. A vase of f/C flowers sitting on the dining table with matching place sets.

It around looked amazing I wonder if he set this up himself.

"I hope you like it but we must continue there are lots to see." he giggles a bit and leads me into a hallway. There is the entrance at the end while there was a door at the side leading to a bedroom.

(here is the full look at the house

(here is the full look at the house.)

He put me in the bedroom and I sat on the bed while he gave a smile.

"now just because you are here from upstairs doesn't mean anything. You can go around the house as much as you want but you can not go outside.

If you do go outside then there will be a punishment. You don't want to know what that is." he looked at the ground why saying this then back at me. " well you don't have to worry about that. Now I will be back later...just know that I have cameras hidden around the exits and outside the windows so I will know if you try to get out.

OK, well there is food in the fridge and whatever. Oh, and I got your clothes from your apartment and brought them over. It got a little bloody haha the police almost got me.
The TV works and there are movies. Enjoy!"

He then walks over to me and gives me a hug. I didn't hug back and when he pulled away there was a frown on his face. It didn't last long as he said goodbye and left the house.

Oh, thank God I'm finally out of that room. I grab a pair of clothes from the dresser and change. I haven't showered in forever but I can't be bothered right now.

I open the bedroom door and go to the kitchen grabbing out some f/snack.

Midoriya has killed some more people. I can't wait for this nightmare to end.

I sit on the lounge and turn on the news. I need to know what is going on in the world.

"the look for f/n and izuku midoriya continues. There have been no hints to as where they are located. If anyone has seen these two please notify the police." oh God there is nothing... Great. I guess I'm going to be stuck here for a while.