Chapter Thirty Six

As I'm walking through the forest I could see the fire and smoke surrounding me.

I was setting trees on fire with dabi and it kind of felt good and bad.
Good because I got to let my anger out but bad because now there is going to be a huge fire.

I have started around 12 fires surrounding me and whoops I forgot to leave an area to get out.

I use my water and create a dome around me and walkthrough. I can hear the flow of the water surrounding me and the hissing of the flames. It's somewhat calming. I brush my fingertips on the water and continue walking until I'm out of range from the fire before releasing my dome of water back into the ground, making sure not to get any on me.

As I walk into the forest more I can see ice in the distance. That must be todoroki... I miss everyone. But I can't say hello I'm on a mission, plus that would probably mean I would get caught.

Fuck it I'm going to take a look. I get behind a tree and look. I can see todoroki and bakugou! Score!

Wait a minute they are fighting someone... Oh shit, it's moonfish. Does he even know we need bakugou alive and not in pieces?

They kind of look like they could use some help. Moonfish keeps braking through todoroki's ice, and I don't know if I should help or not! Arghhhhh I would be helping the enemy if I did or didn't. I'm going to help.

"flesh oh delicious flesh!" moonfish kept talking about. Bloody hell he's weird.

"Moon Fish!" I yell out stepping out from behind the shadows catching his attention just before he breaks through todo's ice.

"Flesh..." he says before going to attack me!

"what the hell are you doing I'm your teammate!" I then create a rock wall I in front of me to bloke the blades and then crash it down over the top of him. He gets trapped underneath before he can get out of the way.

I walk over and remove a few of the rocks and see that he is unconscious but still breathing. Phew, I didn't kill anyone yet!

I look back over at todoroki and bakugou who are staring at me in shock like they have seen a ghost.

I give them a small smile and look down at the ground not really knowing what to go.

"What the hell y/n! I thought we lost you!" bakugou runs over to me and pulls me into a hug. I'm surprised at this but hug back. He quickly pulls away and crosses his arm.

"don't you ever pull a stunt like that again! Don't tell anyone I hug you! That means you too icy-hot!" he practically screams. I smile reassuring you and then look over to todoroki.

He was actually smiling. Not like a smirk or anything he looked genuinely happy. It made me smile too. I walked over to him and held out a fist which he returned. We did a fist bump and then he gave me a small hug.

"Good to see you again." he then turned serious and looked into the distance. "someone's coming."

We all took a fighting stance and stared into the direction of the sound. In the distance, I can see Shoji followed closely behind by what seems to be tokoyami being coved by a dark shadow. They are running towards us fast.

"todoroki! Bakugou! We need light!" they both light up bakugou with his explosions and todoroki with the fire. I also create my fire and blast it into the sky. We all watch as dark shadow screams and returns back into tokoyami. I sigh in relief.

They both look at me with shock written all over their faces.

"Good to see you too" I give a small smile.

"good to see you to y/n" tokoyami says while Shoji gives a nod.
I get a really weird feeling in my gut like we are being watched. I look around and see no one but us. It's going to be a long night.

Authors note
Hi you all. I'm sorry for not updating in forever been back at school and grade 12 is killing me. There will be another chapter which will probably be the last. But! If I have time I maybe do a second book if you all vote

Here!

OK well, I'll try to write more on my way to and from school but for now, that is all. Goodbye!