Chapter Twenty three

After a while mina was allowed to go home. We walked out of the hospital together. On the way out I ran into izuku.

"I see you found her after all." he said while looking Down at me. He had a soft smile on his face as he looked into my eyes. I didn't want to say anything at the moment. I just wanted to go home and sleep because today was mentally exhausting.

He looked slightly sadden and mina decided to speak up.

"I think she's tired and just wants to sleep." how does she know that? "I think it must be best if you just take her home." I look up at her and give a weak smile. I then look back at izuku and point at him. He looks confused at what I was trying to get at.

"can I have a piggy back?" he looks shocked but then relieved. I hear him let out a sigh and smile at me.

"anything for you. Hop on" he turns around and I jump onto him back. He places him arms under my knees while I wrap my arms around his neck making sure that I didn't suffercate him.

I said goodbye to mina and then we began walking back home.

_minas view_

I wish I could tell you the truth about what happened but he made me swear not to tell. I needed to lie to help him help you while trying to say alive. He was going to kill me a few weeks ago but your mood affected him that's the only reason I'm here. I'm here because you missed me. I'm surprised though. After all he told me I thought he wouldn't want me around and I was a goner but you somehow changed him mind without realising it.

To not get him in trouble he made me promise to tell the cops he wasn't holding me hostage but I wanted to stay out of my own will. I didn't want to say or do that but he threatened my family saying he had outside links that if he was put away they would kill them for him so obviously I agreed. I just hope y/n will be OK.

_y/n view_

As me and izuku walked home I had my head resting on him back with my eyes closed. I felt like I could just fall asleep right now but I also wanted to stay up to save this moment.

The sun was setting and the light had fallen on to izuku. It was so pretty. Almost felt like it was a dream. He looked so happy as well. If I fell asleep I would miss seeing him like this. I felt so lucky.

We soon got back to the apartment and izuku dropped me off in the bedroom. He was about to walk out but I grabbed his wrist.

"please stay with me." I would into his forest green eyes. He just smiled and nodded his head laying down with me. I rested my head on his chest and soon feel asleep.

_Time skip_

We had been back at school for a week now and everyone was acting as if mina had come back from a holiday including her. I have no idea what he could of done to her while he had "killed" her but she told me he would never do anything to someone I care about so maybe it was like a holiday for her.

Im glad to have her back though.

As I was sitting in class as Mr aizawa explained to us about interships.
I ended up getting about 150 different places I could go. I think I could of got more but because I didn't want to go through to the battles they didn't get to see me fight.

After class Finished I decided that I was going to sit with the baku squad. I walked to the cafeteria with midoriya then told him what I was going to do. He didn't look to happy about it but I said it was just for today so he seemed a bit more chill about it.

I got some lunch from lunch rush and then walked over to their group. As I walked closer I could hear bakugou shouting at Kirishima. It made me chuckle a bit.

I placed my food down on the table in front of a empty seat next to mina before sitting now.

"hey y/n! How are you?" she asked as I got comfortable. I smiled at her and replied as I'm fine.

"yo dumbass why are you sitting here instead of with shitty deku." bakugou asked. He seemed calm which is a rare sight so I tryed my best to hide my laughter before replying.

"it's mina's first day back so I wanted to sit with her." I said while stuffing my face with food.

"whatever." is all he said before telling everyone to shut up and then eating his fryed rice.

I looked at everyone sitting at the table and smiled. These guys would make really good friends.

After I finished eating I put my tray away and said goodbye to them. I wanted to get out of the cafeteria because I could feel someone staring at me the whole time. I know it was probably izu but it made me feel a bit uncomfortable like he didn't trust me.

I walked out onto the sports field and under a tree. I took out my phone from my bag and went on instagram.

I got a message from midoriya so I opened it up.

My broccoli boy: hey are you OK? I was wondering where you went.

Me: I'm pretty sure you know where I am and I'm fine.
Read

I then see him step out from behide the back of my tree before rolling my eyes.

"I knew you where there you know." I said while looking at him.

"why didn't you say anything thing?"

"I was lazy." I said while shrugging my shoulders. He then sat down next to me and then we went through instagram together while aweing over cute puppy pictures.