Chapter Twenty-two

" holy shit......"
This whole time I have throught that she was dead but now.... It turns out she is alive.

I turn off the TV and just stare at the blank screen. If she was alive then where has she been and why now.

I want to go to the hospital right now but I can't... My mind isn't working at the moment. I'm just so shocked I'm staring at the TV.

After about 2 hours midoriya come through the door. I'm still proceeding the information to notice he was home. It wasn't Until I felt the couch slope down that I knew he was there.

I slowly turned my head towards him. An emotionless stare present on my face.

He was looking at me.

"I never actually killed her i-"

"I can see that." I cut him off and then stood up. I didn't know how to react. In that moment I felt like I was reliving my parents deaths.

Before I could do anything izuku grabbed my wrist. I turn and look at him. My heart breaks by what I see.

He had tears streaming down his face and the look in his eyes. I didn't know what to say and to be honest I didn't want to speak.

"y/n... Please. Just hear me out." he was practically begging.

"you held my best friend hostage for months and made everyone believe she was dead. You made me believe she was dead." I lock eyes with him and stare down a few tears leave my eyes but I don't notice.

"if I didn't people would come looking for her. I needed her alive. I had information I needed to get.."

"so you lead me and everyone believe she was dead!?!? Why did you even do it." my knees felt weak and I felt like I would fall at any moment.

"everything I did was for you." he had stopped crying at this moment and stared into my eyes it felt like he was looking dead into my soul. "everything has always been for you and it will continue to be." he then began laughing. It made my spine shiver and in that moment I knew that I would need to get out of there and let him cool down.

"I'm going to see her." I rip my wrist out from his grip and walk towards the door. Behind me I still hear silent giggles as I open the door and walk out.

As I began to walk towards the hospital I sorted out how I felt.

I know I still love him because that's not something that can be changed just like that but is it safe for me to be with him anymore. It's clear that even though he said he was changing he still has his wicked nature and I don't think that will ever change.

But could I learn to see past that wicked side and be with the real him or is it to much for my mental state at the moment. Finding out my dead friend is actually alive after so long has hit me hard. If I had known she was alive I would of searched for her like izuku had said but what is so bad about that.

The first thing I have to do when I see her is apologise for the shit she has been through. Actually 8 have no idea what he has done to her. That actually explains why when izuku had taken me he always went out through the days. But there could be other reasons to. I wonder what information he needed from her as well because I don't think there would be any she knows that would help him in whatever he is doing.

Arghhh I wish I just had a normal life. My parents dieting in front of me had always made me be a shut off person but then I meet midoriya and he helped me learn to feel. I then learnt to branch out to people and make friends but that only got them hurt. That's why it's best for me to leave others alone and stick to myself.

I open the doors to the hospital and walk to the front counter.

"hello I was wondering if you could tell me which is mina ashido's room please?" I asked one of the staff members. They told me the room so I thanked them and then walked away down a hallway.

I still don't even know what will happen when she see me. I wonder what she will do. I hope she isn't scared of me but I wouldn't blame her if she was. She would probably fear me because of what deku might do to her.

I waited outside the door unsure if I should go in or not. Will she hate me.
Only one way to find out.

I knocked on the door then pushed it open. I saw her sitting upright in the bed staring out the windows smiling before she turned to me.

Her face dropped. "y/n..." all I could do was stand there like an idiot. I tryed to speak but I couldn't get my words out.

"I missed you." she said as she stepped out of her bed and walked over to me giving me a hug. It took me a moment to process before I huged her back.

"I'm so sorry.... I never knew that anything like this would ever happen." I placed my head into her neck and felt tears rim the sides of my eyes. I didn't know what else to say. I felt so stupid.

"hey y/n? I Promise nothing will happen to me again. I realised something while I was there. Midoriya would never seriously hurt anyone you cared about, he told me that himself before letting me go. I'm not sure if it was the look he gave or the smile of the thought of making you happy but I honestly believed him." her voice was solf compared from her usual energetic one.

I pulled away from her and looked up at her. She was smiling. In that moment she looked truly happy. It makes me wonder what happened to her.