Chapter Twenty Five

We walked in through the doors together and that is where we meet Uwabami.

"ahhh welcome girls! We have been waiting for you. Come come take a seat" she waved her hand over to where she was sitting and then pointed to the other other where a couch was.

The room wasn't huge but it wasn't small either. It had racks with clothes lined up on one side and a mirror with lights around it from the floor to the roof. There was also two three seater couches in the centre of the room with a glass coffee table in-between them.

We sat down on the couch next to the girl from class 1b. I think her name was kendo? I'll have to talk to her later.

I sit down in the middle with who I think is kendo to my left and momo to my right.

"alright girls!~ the first order of business we will be doing today is.."
Uwabami looked at everyone of us before standing up with a bright smile on her face.
"time to get to know each other!" well this should be fun....

She lead us out of the room and towards an elevater taking us down to the bottom floor.

She then lead us outside towards the limo where she got in.

"wow... This is way to much."
I said as I walked up to the limo before getting in myself along with momo and kendo.

Once we all sat down Uwabami gave the driver a destination which I didn't hear and then we went off.

"so girls there are drinks over there and snacks In here." she pointed to a mini fridge in the corner of the limo and then opened a compartment in the centre which was full of different types of food. My mouth hung open while I stared in awe. She must be super rich just like momo.

After about 5 minutes in the limo of Uwabami showing us everything about it we stopped and got out.

"well here we are." we were outside a building with the words TV written on the top.

"argh Uwabami your finally here! I have been waiting for over 10 minutes outside." said someone from the door way.

"ah so sorry we had a few late arrivals." we then all walked over to the unknown guy while I nervously smiled not knowing what else to do.

"well girls these are for you." he said as he handed each one of us a clipboard and pen. What would we need these for? "now come quickly so no one is left behind."

He then began walking away into the building, then down a hall talking a left and then a right. This place is a maze and they where walking really fast I almost had to jog to keep up with them.

Down the hall ways there where pictures lining the walls of all types of people posing for a photo.

I knew she was going to be like this but she said we where going to get to know each other.

We finally got to the room and the door was opened. It had Uwabamis name on the door in a star. Kind of like in Hollywood.

In side the room where lights a camera a white sheet type of thing and a door off to the side which I assume is the dressing room.
She must come here a lot if she has her name on the door.

We went inside and where put off to the couner behind the lights while she went into the dressing room. We followed.

"OK girls additionly hero's are allowed to have side jobs. Their where a lot of arguments about this when the world of hero's was first being astablisted but hero's ended up being so popular that the public demand it.

For example I'm about to film a commercial stick around ok."

"um well I was kind of hoping I would see something a little more actiony." kendo quickly said before Momo cut her off.

"No this sort of attention is something you can not avoid if you are a pro. Beside she was kind enough to offer her wisdom to unworthy student like me so I'll take every lesson she has to give."

"OK but isn't there anything else we can do while you do this commercial or whatever." kendo sounds like she really doesn't want to be here.

"do you know why I choose to recruit you three. Any guesses."

"because of are 'amazing fighters'" I say while doing the in air italics.

"well yes that and because you three are extremely cute young lady's." she said.

Wait whaaaaa...

"huh!?" was all us three managed to get of are mouths shocked at the news.

"well girls it's pretty clear to see that you three are exactly what the public wants to see when it comes to pro hero's. Smart cute and great fighting skills so believe or not the puplic will pretty much beg you to do these types of things so I want to prepare you for that day. UA is training you for search and rescue and all that type of stuff but they don't train you for what the public will ask.

You need to be able to know what you want out of being a hero and why you do it otherwise when the media asks questions you wont be able to answer. This sort of stuff will prep you for those future questions."

Wow. That was so inspiring. I stare at her in awe not nowing what to so and so do the other girls. I didn't think she could be this cool!

"OK girls now all you need to do is read over these paper they will have my plans for the next week on what I will be doing and when. Study this carefully because I will quiz you on it!" how can she go from something so deep to something so different in a matter of seconds.

"aya aya captain.." I say under my breath.

"what was that y/n?" Momo asked while looking at me with a questioning glare.

"nothing!" I take a step back from where they where feeling closed in a bit and then Uwabami continued on with her talk about what we will need to do.

This week is going to be so much fun!