Chapter Twenty-one

I woke up in my silk sheets and a pair of strong arms around me. I blush as realisation hits that me and this green haired bush are now officially together.

I slip out of his arms and make my way to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and turn the water on soon stepping into it when it turns warm.

I get dressed into one of izukus green shirts and some black shorts. His shirt is to big for me so it's really confortable.

When I finished getting dressed I walk down to the kitchen to start making some pancakes. I grab out the ingredients and start making the batter. I mix it all up and when I'm happy with it I start pouring amounts into a saucepan to cook. I make a total of five medium size ones for each of us and then place them onto a plate with whipped cream sliced strawberrys melted chocolate and them dust them with icing suger.

I'm pretty happy with my creation so I set the table up and place the plates down into it.

I walk back into the room and place it quick kiss on izukus forehead then give him a slight shove. He moves around a big before stretching and opening his eyes.

"good morning izu breakfast is ready." he looks over at me and smiles.

"good morning to you too and thank you I'll be down in a minute." I smile back and give him a small kiss before walking out and back down the stairs.

We had a couple of days off due to the sports festival and because me and midoriya are now officially together I made a special breakfast.

A couple minutes later izuku comes out of the room and down the hall. He's moving sluggish. I think he's still tired. Whoops.

He sits down at the table next to me and takes a bite and so do I. His eyes light up and he smiles.

"thank you so much for the breakfast y/n this is amazing" he smiled at me and my face lit up.

"thank you izu I'm so happy you like it!" I was pretty much shinning like a little kid had tryed ice-cream and now it was his or her favourite food.

When we finished up are food I grabbed the plates and put them in the dishwasher.

"so what do you want to do today?" I say as I walk back over to him and stand next to him

"it's a surprise." he said as he got up and walked away smiling. "I suggest dressing up a bit more then what you got on. I look down at what I was wearing and blush. If we are doing out I guess I better change.

I open the door to the bedroom to get changed. I instantly go bright red and shut the door. Midoriya was standing infront of the cupboard shirtless.

I run to the couch and jump on it shoving my face into a pillow to hide my face and to try and get the image out of my mind. I should of knocked.

A couple minutes later I hear the door open a d little did I know izuku walked out looking all smug. I slightly look up at him to only cover my face again. This is so embarrassing.

"liked what you saw?" this didn't help at all I think my face went as red as Kirishima's hair. I feel him then pet my head and give off a small chuckle. Ugh can my face please calm down.

I then quickly stand up and speed walk my way to the bedroom. I have shared a bed with him and kissed him yet seeing him shirtless is to much for my heart. Arghhhhh.

I look in the cupboard for something more dressy to wear today. I settled on a black and white short dress with a floral patten and a black mesh shoulder patten.