Chapter Eleven

I woke up with the same warmth I felt last night. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist enclosing me in a hug.

My heart raced. Out of fear and out of love. Once again I can't make up my mind if I want to run or if I want to stay. The midoriya I know would never hurt anyone but yet here we are. He murdered innocent people one of them being my friend.

I gently push him off trying not to wake him. But luck wasn't on my side.

"good morning y/n." I stiffened up. I could feel him breathing on my neck.

I slowly turned my head to get a better look at him. He was grinning while looking at me.

"good morning" I softly said just barely loud enough for him to hear.

He the got out of the bed. I decided to stay in the bed though it was was warm but not as warm as when he was there.

I groaned before finally getting out of bed not bothering to make it. Midoriya had already walked to the kitchen and started making food.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Midoriya soon came over with two plates of toast handing me one. I took it muttering a thanks.

I began eating and started flicking through the channels not wanting to pick anyone. I finally found one that didn't look to bad.

I just sat there eating watching as two people on the show where demoing a house.

When I finished eating and so had midoriya I took are plates and put them in the disk washer before going to take a shower.

I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom making sure to lock the door. I get undressed and turned on the water.

I shivered as the water was freezing before slowly warming up. I just stood there. Mind blank. Staring.

About 16 minutes later I turned off the water whining from the lack of warmth. I got dried then dressed. I was wearing some long black pants and a baggy green shirt. It's not like I was going anywhere.

Besides the shirt is green so I know izuku will like it. Wait why the hell am I trying to impress him.

What ever. I walk out of the bathroom and grab a book from on top of the dresser. Laying down on the bed I open the book and start reading.

"I'm going out" holy shit he. Scared the life out of me. He had his head poking in through the door.

"okay. Goodbye." I say as he nods his head saying goodbye and the walks out. I hear the door open and then close a few minutes later.

I continue to read my book in peace before hearing a knock on the door. I jump up and get out of the bed. What the hell. 5 seconds later the door then gets busted down.

I run into the bathroom and lock the door. What the fuck is going on. I hear foot steps running throughout the house.

"there isn't anyone here boss what do we do!" someone said. I can't recognise the voice but I don't have a good feeling about this.

"wait sir look there is another door!" they then began to try to open it. "it's locked quick someone get the hammer!" oh shit oh shit oh shit I need to hide. I go into the cupboards and hid in one bofore the door was smashed down. I leave the cupboard open a bit to look through. They where villains! Fuck!