Chapter Ten

I was laying on the couch. I felt so tired but I'm not going to sleep till izuku gets home. I don't want to wake up and have him there suddenly like last night.

I can't even go on my phone because I don't have one. Arghhh I hate this. Maybe I should just walk out the door.

No. I don't know what he would do. He could kill others. Innocent people. People I can't save. I want to be a hero to save people who can't save themselves. I think the only way I can do that know is to listen to him hoping he won't do anything because of me.

I decide I'm going to look around the house and see if there is anything I can do to pass time.

I get off the couch and walk around. I go into the kitchen and see what food is there. Maybe I can make a cake?

Yeah, I feel like sweet food.

I decided to make a no-bake chocolate cheesecake. I grab out the ingredients and begin.

By the time I finished I place it in the fridge to set. I go to sit down and the couch. God, I'm so tired. Maybe a little sleep won't hurt. Besides, the cheesecake won't be ready till tonight.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

By the time I had opened them I was in the bed with midoriya there watching me again.

"bloody hell!" I yell and back up out of fright. Creepy!

"didn't mean to scare you, sorry." he then rubs the back of his neck nervously.

Wait a minute if he is doing this now what's to say he didn't when we were at my apartment. That sent shivers down my spine.

"When I got home you were asleep on the couch so I brought you in here. I then went out and brought dinner home for us. Come on now before it gets cold." he then gets up and walk out the door.

Deep breaths y/n deep breaths. I step up and follow after him. We sat down at the table and he placed a plate of food in front of me.

"Thanks." I muttered. He smiles a bit before eating and I begin eating as well. When we finish I decide I'm going to give him some of the cheesecake to because why not.

I grab it out of the fridge while he gives me a confused look. I grab out a knife to cut it but immediately it was taken out of my hands.

"ill take that thank you. I'll cut it." I shrug knowing full well it was because he didn't trust me with it but right now I don't care because I just want to eat the desert.

I place it down on the table and grab out two plates. He cuts it up placing a slice on each plate. I then grab a spoon for both of us handing him one and then begin eating.

I see his face light up when he takes a bit.

"did you make this?" he asked as he continued to enjoy the food.

"well yeah don't you have cameras to watch me of something," he blushed a bit.

"well yeah but that's at the exits I do respect your privacy you know. I'm not a monster." Ha, that's a lie. I cringe but quickly go back to eating my homemade dessert.

When I finish I decided I'm going to have a shower for the first time in more than a week.

I get up and walk to the bedroom gaining a look from midoriya.

I grab new clothes and make sure I have a towel before walking into the bathroom making sure I lock the door. I place my clothes on the bench before checking to make sure there was no hidden camera.

Thank goodness there wasn't any. I then strip and have a shower. It felt so good to feel the warm water hitting my body. I stand there for about 15 minutes before getting out and getting changed into my pj's.

I open the bathroom door and see midoriya sitting on the bed waiting for me to come out so he can go in.

I then walk into the room and izuku walking I to the bathroom shutting the door.

I lay down in the bed and get under the covers. It was warm but not overly. I close my eyes but I can't fall asleep. I feel like something was missing and I have to ever felt like this before. What the hell is this feeling?

It had been about 15 minutes before midoriya came out of the bathroom. Hey layed in the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I tensed up a bit but soon relaxed. It was so warm. I then soon later fall asleep.

God why the hell do I have to love this man. Is it wrong?