Chapter Twenty Seven

When I woke up I was in a king sized bed with a warm navy blue blanket and Gray pillows drowning me.

I have been at the internships for two days now and it has felt really weird not sleeping in my own bed.

The room I slept in was quite large compared to mine with a king sized bed and two bedside tables on either side. It also had a mirror from the floor to roof with pastal sky blue walls. It also had a mini chandelier hanging above the bed.

I felt so rich.

It was at Uwabami's hero agency where me momo and kendo where staying for the week.

I slowly slip out of the golden soft silk sheets and into the walkin robe and bathroom off to the side of the room.

I grab my hero outfit from a coat hanger and go to the shower. I take off my pjs and wait for the water to heat up before stepping under it and letting my body be engolfted into the warmth. I stand there for a minute taking the sensation of the water hitting my back.

After I finish showering I change into my hero outfit and walk out of the bathroom and into my bedroom I was staying.

I brush my teeth and do my hair and also make sure to grab the clipboard we were given before rushing out into a open planned living room and kitchen.

It was an apartment with three bedrooms, a lounge, dinning and kitchen. All the bedrooms where exactly the same so they all had bathrooms leading off of them.

(the apartment design BTW you can have whatever bedroom you want because it doesn't really matter)

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some snacks from the capboards above the counter then sat at the island bench. It seemed like I was the first one up and moving around so I'll let them sleep and not turn on the TV.

"why is it so quiet in here?"

I quickly turn around and snap my head at the direction of the voice.

"oh my gosh you gave me a heart attack izu!" I place my right hand over my heart to try and steady my heart rate as he slowly walks towards me.

He cups my face with his hand and looks me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry. I just missed you that's all."

"it's only be a couple days. Wait... How did you even get in?" I quickly ask remembering I made sure the door was locked and all windows where shut.

"that doesn't matter. The only thing that does is that I'm here now!" he smiled so brightly it almost hurt. He's going to be the death of me.

"OK we'll have you had anything to eat?" I tryed changing the subject not really wanting to know now how he did.

"yeah I have thanks for asking though." he released my face and grabbed my wrist dragging me off the chair and into my bedroom. How the hell did he know which one was even mine?! I properly don't want the answer to that either.

"rip my food." I mutter under my breath before letting out a sigh.

He released my wrist and closed the door behind him.

"soooooo why did you drag me in here?"

"because I didn't want anyone to find out I was here." he said as walked over to the bed before he flopped down onto it. It bounced up and down a bit kind of like a water bed before quickly settling.

I kind of just stood there thinking about my abandoned snack and weather or not I should get it and leave him here or lay down with him and get it later.

As I suggested the pros and cons in my head about each situation I didn't noticed he was staring at me with a sinister smile.

I was broken out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

"y/n it's time to get up we will be leaving soon." I look towards the door for a bit before replying.

"OK I'll be there soon give me a minute!" I turn back around to see midoriya no longer there. Whaaaaaa..

I walk towards the door and open it up. I grab my snack and clipboard before we all headed out the door. They didn't realise I was already ready so we got how much sooner then expected.

From Uwabami's schedul it says we need to be down in the hall by 8 o'clock and it was only 7 now.

"wow we are supper early. We have an hour to spear before anything happens." I say as we walk towards the lift.

"it's always better to be earlier then late I guess." momo suggests as she pushes a button for the bottom floor.

"yeah but does it matter we are not really doing anything anyway." kendo speaks up as the doors close.

I nod along agreeing with here and we wait for it to go down. We reach the bottom and the door open.

"oh they are finally here!" I hear Travis yell in the distance.

"I think my ears are going to bleed" I quickly cover then while walking out of the lifts.

"you girls are late by five minutes! Time is money we don't have all day you know!" I sigh as he yet again yells.

"Travis please refrain for scolding them. They are actually early." thank you Uwabami I mentally speak to myself while smiling at her.

"now let's start the day seeing as we are all here." and with that we all good into the limo and headed off to here photo shoot.