Chapter Sixteen

You had been back at school for about a week now and the sports festival was coming up.

I had been training so hard. I did have to win this for him after all. It is to show the world that I am strong and I will fight. I'm going to get him out of there.

I'm going to be a hero for the both of us. I'm going to be the greatest the world has ever seen.

In a month and 3 weeks the sports festival will be held and I'm not going down without a fight. I have to do this. I have seen too may people I love disapear out of my reach and I'm not going to let the same this happen to izuku.

I was laying in bed just staring at the ceiling. I haven't been sleeping much so I'm tired and drozy. I need to sleep but I just can't. He's not here with me like he used to. I just miss him.

It was 2am. It is cold and it is dark. I hated it.

I got up from my bed taking of the blanket and stepping into the bathroom. I flick on the light and splash my face with water a few times. I look into the mirror and sign. I looked like shit.

I go back to be bed hoping to fall asleep and soon did.

When I woke up I took a shower and had a quick snack.

In the afternoons I would try and see midoriya at the holding facility but they wouldn't let me see him they said that is was 'for the best'. This pissed me off. All might had come to talk to me about it all. He looked so hurt like someone had killed a puppy. I wondered what his problem was.

Anyway I finished eating and headed back into my room and put on my uniform. Another shitty day in school.

I put on my headphones and played some music and headed out the door. I began the short trip to school walking at a faster pace compared to the first day I came back so I got there in 7 minutes.

I sat in my seat and took of my headphones. Everyone was chatting and began to be acting brighter then when I first came back.

Mina not being here has rattled everyone. She was always bight and smiling. Midoriya had killed her. That hurt more then ever but I have accepted him for who he is. She was my best friend but I know she would of wanted me to be happy and not dwell on what happened. I do miss her heaps but I need to move on. She will always be in my heart.

One thing I have learnt from all of this is that I need to stay distract from others otherwise I'm risking there safety. I don't want to be the reason fro anyone elses death.

_Time skip_

Holy shit! They have released midoriya! Yes that is right he is going to be living with all might and monitored at all times but they are letting him out.

Don't ask me why because honestly I thought it was stupid for them considering he had killed one person they know of. They don't know he was the reason for the two cops though and obviously the four villians.

I cant wait to see him back at school again. Aizawa had told the class yesterday. They where somewhat happy but also mad. They where putting him back into are class but because oh what happened not everyone was willing to just let him back in.

I of course was extremely happy.
I mean he is trying to change for the better after all even though a lot of people will disagree with me.

I do wonder what he said the the cops and hero's to make them let him go through. It's actually really troubling me. I mean he killed a innocent and is being put back into the hero course.

Oh well I don't care because he is out now!

Anyway class has started now and midoriya seems to not be here today.
Oh well everyone seems happy. Well kind of.

_Time skip ago sorry_

It was the day of the sports festival. I was in my gym uniform standing next to midoriya. He had come back to school a week and a half ago. We had been training together for this day.

I have been staying to myself more then ever in my life. Even after my parents died I had been quiet but I had my parents friends aka my employers to look out of me. They where the ones who got me through this.

But this was it. I was going to make everyone I love proud.

I walked into the stadium. This was it.

_authors note_
I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. Just haven't had much to think about for the book. It was a rushed chapter but I promise the next one will be better ok bye for now!