Option Three

I can hear a buzzing sounds around me. I slowly open my eyes. The white light blinding me as I do. where am I? I completely open my eyes to see that I'm in a hospital gown. I shot up and look around. I'm in a hospital and not with the league of villains.

I quickly remember what happened after I feel a shard pain in my stomach. I close my eyes again not wanting to see everything and lay back down. I cant believe he stabbed me. I thought that he loved me. actually I wonder if he is here after he stabbed himself as well.

I look to my right and see some doctors walk into the room.

"argh your awake thats good. you where out for a few days and we had to do surgery to repair the stab wound. your lucky it didn't make contact with any vital organs otherwise you wouldn't of made it." he said as he walked over to me and checked the drip that ran into my arm.

" and Izuku Midoriya?" he looked over at me when I asked this question.

"he came in the same time you did in a worse situation. he stabbed himself in the heart and is unstable at the moment. we are looking for a heart donor as we speak. we aren't sure for how much longer he is going to be able to continue fighting for his life though. he has a lot of people waiting for him to wake up though so he can be questioned. he has a quirk cannulation bracelet just like you so you don't have to worry about him. ill let you be now." the doctor gave a smile and waited at the door "you will have to wait till tomorrow to have visitors though as you only just woke up." he then walked out of the room while I started at the roof.

I felt relived and happy at the same time. why do I feel like this I should be sad. Midoriya, the man I love could die. why an I happy. I shouldn't happy, I'm so confused right now. what am I suppose to do.

I felt tears flow down my cheeks, all the thoughts going through my mind and I couldn't work out if they where tears of joy or I'm crying because I'm sad. I need help. someone save me. please...

-Bakugou's pov-

I'm tied down to a chair in the villains base. they are talking to me but my mind is focused on other things. like what happened to y/n. I wonder if she is ok after everything happened.

I saw it all go down but before I could get to them toga got in the way.

-flashback-

"y/n!" I shout as I run towards them. there was blood everywhere and they where both laying there motionless.

"if that's what Izuku wants I cant go against his wishes. so I cant let you get to him!" toga shouted as she jumped my way and slashed at me with her knife. I barely was able to doge the attack but it was to last someone behind me grabbed my shoulder and before I knew it in was in a black void not knowing what was going on. 

I could hear voices around me then I could hear one loud one claiming he was Mr compress. He must be the bastard who got me!

I need to get out of here but there is nothing around. I don't think I can do anything right now damnit! this is so stupid. I have better things to do right now. y/n is dying on the ground with that bastard while I'm trapped in this black space with nothing to go on but the voices from around me. 

I can hear running so this compress must be running then. Shit. I wish I could see what was going on around us. its a few minutes before it stops and then I feel a hand around my throat. I see other people on the ground and others yelling out my name. 

-end of flashback-

And that's how I ended up in this. I need to get out of here. I need to see if she is ok.

-Y/N's pov-

sitting in the hospital room is doing nothing for me at all. 

the others told me what had happened and now I cant help but worry.  Is Bakugou ok? Are they hurting him? Is he even still alive...? I have to many questions and sitting in here waiting isn't going to do anything about it. 

when the others came in they where talking about going to save him. I asked to come help but they all said no due to me being stabbed. a hero is meant to save people no matter what and he's my friends. I feel like I need to help. besides... he would do the same.

but sadly that's not the case. I'll just have to wait and hope everything goes according to their plan.

all of a sudden I could hear shouting down the halls and doctors all running in the same direction shouting that they need help.

police burst into my room telling me to get into a wheel chair and that we need to get out of here. I feel so over whelmed so I listen while wondering what is going on. 

"whats happening? where are we going?" I ask one of the offices with a cat head.

"sorry miss I cant tell you that. all that you need to know is that we are going to keep you safe." he said while I had around 4 offices take me out of my room. 

"Y/N! get back here with her!" I turn around and see Midoriya running using his power to caught up and he is picking up speed fast.

"its ok now your safe now." he said as he scoped me up and started into my eyes.

"no," I whispered.

"what did you say," he said his voice raising a bit.

"wait how did you get the quirk cancellation bracelet off..." I ask suddenly wondering how he managed to do that.

"I killed the officer with the key of course. I did it so we can be together forever." he said while smiling down at me. the smile I grow to love I hate now. I feel the colour drain from my eyes. "don't worry we will be out of her and far away in no time. then we can finally be alone." he said as he ran out of the hospital. 

This is my life now. me and him forever. once again I'm the reason for someone's death. 

I just sit there staring at the sky and watching the birds fly. I wish I was a bird. they look so free and careless. they can fly away whenever they want.

but me. ill be a bird trapped in my cage forever never being able to see the outside world again...

The End...

_author note-

this is the end of the story I am so happy to everyone who can read my story! 

Thank for everything and all the vote and wow. I feel so happy that its finally finished and sorry for not updating forever. this was my first ever story and I was not expecting to have so many reads or votes. im so proud wow.

Once again thank you for everything!