Chapter Nineteen

As I waited in the box at the class 1A seats I stared down at the battleground area below.

I watched as izuku and the purple haired guy from before walk out of two different doorways and then up the stairs. They stood at different ends both eyeing off each other like the other was prey.

I sat there waiting of the fight to start. I see that the purple haired guy who's name I didn't remember started talking. Midoriya looked annoyed and soon ran at him shooting all that the other did was grin like he had already won.

Midoriya suddenly stops almost like he was frozen in fear. Soon after he begins walking the boundary line. What is he doing? No way would he willingly give up his spot after trying so hard.

This must be the guys quirk. Some type of brainwashing maybe. That must be the reason I don't remember anything about the calavry battle.

I stand from my seat and make my way over to the railings and grip the bar like it was my life line.

"come on Izuku! You can take this guy!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He was getting closer to the egde. The closer he got the more I gripped the bar. My knuckles went white and right before he was about to step out a blast came from where he was. I held up my hands in front of my face blocking the dust from my eyes.

I looked back down and midoriya had turned around. The guy then started shouting things at him but he didn't talk back. Maybe that's how his quirk works.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and the relax my grip on the railing. Midoriya runs at him trying to push him out of bounds. The tables are flips and hnow the other was pushing him out of bounds but once again at the last moment izuku flips him over his shoulder like in his fight with bakugou. He wins and advanced into the next round.

I go to sit back down in my seat but before I can Idia places a hand on my shoulder.

"can we talk. Y/n" I look up him. He was facing another way and didn't look at me.

"sure." he then walks away to a different area and I follow behind him not knowing what this is about.

When we get to a quiet spot I lean against a wall and Idia stands in front of me. It was a bit too close for my liking but I push that aside when he opens his mouth.

"y/n I'm sorry if I come of demanding when I say this but please stay away from izuku." he looked me dead in the eyes but a cold stare.

I was confused but I know what he was talking about but yet didn't know how he knew about izukus crazy side.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that." I know this isn't what he wants to hear but if I stepped back from midoriya then I don't know what would happen and I think I love him to much to know what would be best for me in a situation like this.

I stare back at him. He looked shocked and confused. I don't think this is how he expected this to go. I take my chance to leave and step away from him. I stand in the middle of the hall and face my back to him.

"I don't know what he did to you but if he told you to stay away from me I would do what he says. It's better for you and me that way. When I get to close to people bad things happen." before he can say anything back I use my air to push me through the halls faster then running or walking and make it back to the class seats.

I see a ice wall type of thing blocking the view. That must mean todoroki won his fight meaning him and midoriya are going to face off in the next round. I take a seat next to midoriya and smile at him. He gives me a questioning look to ask me where I had been. I just tell him I had to use the bathroom. He seems to buy it as he nods his head and smiles before turning back around.

After a couple of minutes the ice was melted and it was time for the next match. It was Denki VS a girl with vine like hair. Instead of watching it I placed my head on midoriyas shoulder and soon fell asleep.

When I woke up I noticed I was in recovery girls temporary office. What am I doing here? I look around the room and see a note.

It read
Sorry I left it was time for ochako fight and you looked like you needed some sleep. I'll see you when you wake up.

I see recovery girl at a computer typing in some numbers before I sat up in the bed. She turned my direction and looked at me.

"ah your awake. Did you have a good sleep dear?" she smiled at me which made me smile back at her.

"yeah I did thanks for letting me sleep here." I sit on the side of the bed with my legs dangling off the side.

"it's not proplem. I haven't had many people so far so it's good to have you around."
"Oh yeah speaking of which do you k ow where izuku is?"

"midoriya? He went for his next fight a while ago." as if on demand a small explosion was heard. "your lucky you didn't wake up sooner. They have been at it for a while now." I look at her worrierly.

"do you think he is going to be alright?" he looked at me and smiled.

"he's a tough one I'm sure he will be fine." she then went back to doing her computer work. I lay back on in the bed not knowing if I should go up and watch or stay down here in case he gets injured.

Another few explodisions go off and it makes the whole room shake. It sounds like they aren't holding back.

I turn on the TV onto the live fight so I don't miss it.

The first think I see is todoroki sending ice at midoriya and then him stopping it by using his broken fingers. If he keeps going on like this he could damage his arms permanently. Why doesn't he stop? I know this is a fight but does he have to use his broken fingers.

I lean up in the bed and sit on the end. He is seriously going to hurt himself. I have to stop this.

I jump out of the bed and run out of the room. I hear recovery girl shouting stuff at me but I keep going. I'm not going to let him do anything stupid. Not on my watch.

Stupid izuku. How are you meant to look out for me when you are doing this to yourself?

When finally got to the seating area I lunged for the safety bar banging both hands on while gripping on. A few of the class mates look at me but I didn't take notice. I see midoriya shout something but being so far away I couldn't understand but I think I heard something about a quirk.

So after todoroki bursted into flames. What the hell is deku doing!?
Is he trying to get himself killed!?
I take a deep breath and lean my wieght on the bar leaning over. To anyone around me it would look like I was about to fall over but I steadied myself to make sure I didn't.

They both lunge at each other cementos puts up around five or six walls to stop them but it was to late. There was an explosion and dust was everywhere. I put my arm around my face to shield my eyes and mouth.

When the dust settled down and we could see the arena I noticed todoroki standing. Half of his shirt was burnt and he looked worn out.

When I could see midoriya I freaked out and frankly searched for him with my eyes Until I saw the seen before me. He was laying against the wall out of bounds unconscious. I couldn't take it and used my wind to take me down to where he was.

I felt warm tears brimming at my eyes but payed no mind as I placed my forehead against his.

"What where you thinking...."