Chapter Thirty

I was sitting in the lounge on my phone watching the news. Izuku was messaging me. He said he was on the train on the way to hosu city to patrol with grand torino. That sounded like fun.

He has been their training his quirk and I'm really proud of him! His quick does remind me of all mights through, and it's somewhat confusing because he's so close to him Its got me wondering what's going on with the two. I'll have to ask him about it later.

Midoriya was typing and then all of a sudden he stopped. That's very unlike him when it come to me. I'm sure he's fine. I put my phone down and focus directly on the news.

They where talking about the hero killer incident in hosu. That's where izuku is going.

All of a sudden it changes over to a live from in a helicopter. It plays a live stream over the city. Fire lit up the building beaming light into the night.
Panic screams and sounds of sirens heard in the background mixed into a haze of fear.

It was like a scene out of a horror shock and all I could do was stare at the scene in miss belief.

My mind hadn't processed what was going on before I grabbed my hero outfit and hurriedly put it on and  rushed out of my room.

"where are you going?" Momo asked as I ran out of my room.

I stopped at the apartment door connecting us to the hallway. I looked her straight in the eye.

"I'm going to save midoriya."

-Author note-
I'm so sorry it is so short I didn't have enough time to write 😔 I'll try to make next week's chapter longer.