Chapter Thirty Five

After spending weeks in the hide out of the league of villains with izuku I have come to understand them. They are like this because the world has done them wrong. Throw them out like garbage.

The world we live in is full of hero's but yet no one looked at them. To be honest I agree with them a bit. Which I know isn't good but I can't help it.

I have realised a few things why I was here to. The world of hero's never really cared for me. I had to fend for myself for a while. The hero's never helped and now I'm starting to think that they never will.

I had watched stains speech on the news and I agree with what he says. Apart from all might they are all false hero's who need to be teached a lesson or two.

_Time skip_

It's be a few days since I realised some villains have a motive. I have agreed to work with them for there up coming plan.

They want to kidnap bakugou at the training camp we where told about before I was taken a second time. I'm kind of weirded out knowing that I am going to help kidnap someone I know. If I'm being honest I don't want to. I know how it feels to be taken away.

It's different this time but still. I don't want that to happen to him but I need the league to trust me. I know know why I need them to. My brain is still trying to figure that out but I hope I'll know soon, but Untill then I'm just going to continue sipping my tea watching the drama of toga and twice annoying dabi.

I turn back around for facing the three and watch Kurogiri clean the same glass for the fifth time today. It's actually quite boring here but also quite eventful.

I hear yelling and screaming behind me, I turn around and see dabi yelling at the two with his blue flame in his hand while the other two are screaming running away. I hide my self for laughing with my face in my hand.

The three of them really are weird and I like it!

You wouldnt think that villains would act with this and play around but they do. They are serious when they need to be but when they aren't they can me really wild.

Toga has been helping me with my hero outfit. She said it needed some adjustments if I was going to fit in more.

(I hope you guys like this one better I added more details and poison needles and a container with poison to refaul the needles and knife's {toga kind of wanted to match with that} )

Tomura walked into the room and sat down at the bar next to me.

"you better be ready for the mission coming up" he said to me while pulling out a piece of paper and handing it to me.

"I sure am" I take the note and put it into my pocket.

_Time skip_

As we stand on the mountain top with the wind blowing my h/l h/C around along with it. We wait for the perfect time to move.

We are on the mission to kidnap bakugou.

I wonder it he will fight against me. We do have a truse so I'm kind of braking that and I feel bad.

I know what it feels like to wake up in a place where you have no idea where you are or how to get out. I feel bad that I'm doing the same thing to him but it has to be done. Besides maybe he can help me to get out of here.

I love midoriya but I don't want to be a villain. Villains killed my parents. I understand where some of them come from but no.

I need to get out of here and take midoriya away from here to. It has a bad influence on him. He isn't like this. A villain. I won't believe it, never. I I just got to keep my head up high and hope for the best.

I look down below and then back at the others.

Midoriya isn't here so it's me, toga, dabi, twice, big sis magne, Mr compress, moon fish, musturd, and muscular.

OK I'm ready.