● You're hired ●

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!! You gotta love me for this💕

Chapter 2

||♡||

" You were a vision

In the morning when

The light come

Through"

>>>>♡<<<<

>>>>♡<<<<

Camila's Pov

"Wish me luck Coco!" I said before placing her down on the carpet and taking one final look at myself. I've decided to go with a casual look today so I wore on some black leggings and a wine red sweater.

Waving goodbye to her, I walked to the door before locking it and heading to the bus stop. 'I just hope that I get this job' I prayed while now taking a seat and waited patiently for the bus.

After a few minutes, the bus arrived and I showed the driver my bus card before entering the bus and sitting in a vacant seat. Taking out my phone, I checked the time and saw that it was already 8:32 Pm so in the next twenty minutes, I'll arrive at the place before nine 'o' clock.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I put my phone away and looked out the window as the bus pass by the busy market streets.

Please.....just please. I need this job!

...

"Hi! I'm here for the job interview" I said to a lady at the desk inside of the company. I was surprised at first when the bus dropped me off at a huge building about forty something stories high.

I knew about D.O.L. company and knew that it was a very popular and successful company run by Damon a very scary C.E.O, that can kill you in just one glare but I've never really passed by this company and only then realize that this was D.O.L. company when I've arrived.

"Okay..., then can I have your name?" She asked politely and I told her my name and watched as she wrote it down on a clipboard then took up the telephone that was lying on her desk and made a call. She, after a few minutes, hang up before turning to me.