>>>|Mr. Unattractive|<<<

*Comment a funny joke and whoever joke was the funniest, I'll shout your name out in the next chapter to come.

And OMG!!! I was sooo excited to write this chapter!

Enjoy~💜

Chapter 23●

"Never mind I'll find,

Someone like you.

I wish nothing but the best for

You too"

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<
CAMILA' POV

"Come on Ms. Davis!" Ethan shouted, we were going to take a walk on the beach. It was Ethan's idea so quickly making my way over to Damon's car, I hopped inside, taking a seat in the back with Ethan and quickly closing the door before Damon drove off.

The ride to the beach was silent after that, well we were all silent expect for Ethan ranting about how fun it'll be.

I sat quietly in the car, eyes out the windows, looking at the tall buildings and trees as we drove by. I did look neutral from the outside but my head was exploding from the inside as yesterday's event flash back into my head.

And I'm probably sure you guys are very curious about what happen soo...here's a flash back.

FLASH BACK:

I froze.

Mouth dropped opened, eyes wide and my ears trying to process the words I had just heard.

'Mommy!'

The word echoed in my head over and over again and I refused to believe that I had just heard that. Am I dreaming?

Did Ethan just called me what I though he had just called me? Mommy? His mother?

His words were affecting me a lot right now and since no one had never called me their mommy, it sounds so foreign yet right. Yes, it felt right for Ethan to call me that.

I don't know why but it just felt right.

Ethan wrapped his arms around my neck, since I now had him in my arms and my eyes immediately went to Damon, who had a complete shocked expression on his face and the same was on Christina.

But the only difference was that Christina had hatred displayed in her eyes and jealousy. She was just left speechless.

Infact, everyone was left speechless except for Ethan of course. And after a few minutes of us staring at Ethan, shocked at his word and speechless, Ethan finally pulled away, smiling at me.

"Mommy, can we watch a movie together?" Ethan asked and I looked at him on disbelief again....Ethan had just called me his mom for the second time!