>>>|I think....|<<<

*Early update!

[READ HERE⬇BEFORE YOU CONTINUE]

Sorry that this is a kinda short chapter, I should've given you guys a longer one since I didn't update yesterday but if you don't know, I usually write the next chapter, that I'll upload the next day, in the night around 10:00pm or 11:00pm and times like this I'm very tired but push myself to write you guys a chapter. So I hope you can understand☺

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter~

Chapter 42●

" You, you love it how how I move you,

You love it how I touch you,

My one, when all is said and done

You'll believe God is a woman💜 "

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<
DAMON'S POV

"So...where did you hire her from?" Ian asked me for the thousandth time for today and I sigh, rubbing my temples in frustration.

I was trying my best not to think about her unfortunately I can't cause Ian ,over here, keeps asking me questions about her. It's so damn frustrating!

"Ian, can you leave me the f**k alone and stop asking me all those stupid questions about her?!" I asked him in a tone that said I was annoyed at him.

I couldn't even get my work done either cause he keeps bothering me and right now, I'm so desperate for peace and quietness that I wouldn't even think twice before putting him out of my office but I have to do some work that he's very useful in so, I have to keep him.

I hope I can bare with him though and I hope he just shuts up for once cause I'll just lose it and kick him out whether or not he's useful to the work.

"Jeez, you didn't have to be so mean Damon. I just wanted you to give me some information about where you hired her from, so I can go get me one hot babysitter, to babysit my grown ass" he said, rolling his eyes then folded his arms after and I just ignore him, letting out another breath.

Maybe if I just answer his question he'll leave me alone.

"I had a job interview where she showed up and I hired her" I finally reponded to his question with a shrug and he nodded his head.