>>>|Different|<<<

*Guys I'm really not in the mood to write right now so if you find this chapter cringe or boring or anything just please ignore it😔

● Chapter 13 ●

" And that's a whole lotta love

ain't tryna waste it. Like we be runnin' a mile

to never make it. That's just too bitter for worse,

don't wanna taste it"

>>>♡<<<Damon's Pov

>>>♡<<<
Damon's Pov

"Good night Mr. Alexander" Mr. Hannon said to me as I left my home office and I greeted him good night before I began to make my way to my room.

Entering inside, I took a quick shower then got dress for bed. As I lay in bed, I took out my phone and made a few call to my assistant to make sure the things I asked him to do were already done.

After making the call, I wished him good night before I hang up and was about to turn my phone off but stopped when a photo popped up on my phone.

Tapping on the picture, my lips curved slightly into a smile as it gaze over the picture of Camila and I. She looked so nervous and uncomfortable and the smile on her face looked so fake...

I know I was making her feel uncomfortable but somewhere inside of me just wanted to go along with the manager and take a few pictures with her.

I found her so funny when she was slightly trembling in my hands. She looked cute when she held her breath, looking at the camera then to Ethan who was taking a picture of us with my phone.

Camila is indeed a very interesting girl. I've never in my life seen a girl so frightened of me. Well there were a few but she first one to be so scared of me, like if I was some demon or Satan himself.

She's also the first woman to not flirt with me.

Every single woman that has ever been around me either tried to date me or get in bed with me and it's so annoy and I actually thought that there was no woman in this world that won't flirt with me but I somehow found one...

And she different...

×××

"Daddy, when will Ms. Davis be here?" Ethan asked me for the fifth time and I sigh, looking up from my breakfast to him.

"She'll be here soon Ethan. Now eat up, breakfast is very important" I responded back and he nodded his head before he went back to eating.