♡ Author's Note ♡

WARNING: long ass Author's note and also note that the author might NOT update because she is sick😢😭

Heys guys...

I wrote this author's note to let you know that this book IS NOT over as yet ALTHOUGH there is about 1-3 more chapters remaining before the epilogue, so yeah🙂

So I'm sad that this book is coming to an end but also happy cause this is gonna be my third book that I have completed , on wattpad,that have been having so much views!!

And guess what?

This book, along with 'Arranged marriage' will soon be joining my first ever book (the contract aka married to my sisters fiancé) at ONE MILLION VIEWS!!

And I just wanna say...THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME!!

I couldn't have done it without you! AND I also wanna specifically thank the ones that was here from the very beginning.

There weren't much of you guys when I first started out writing stories but you eventually grew and I'm very grateful for your support!

Because I could have never dreamed of writing not one, not two BUT three books on wattpad that have been viewed by readers all over the world!!

THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!❤️❤️

Oh and also thank you for ignoring my grammatical errors! Cause you could have got annoyed an stop reading or complained (which some people did) but you ignored it and just read on like there was not errors at all.

I really really appreciate you guys! Thanks a million!!

Oh and before I go...

I would like to give a shout out to ALL MEH CARIBBEAN WATTPAD READERS IN DUH HOUSE!!! CAUSE Y'ALL DOES HARDLY GET NOTICED 🇬🇾🇯🇲🇧🇧🇧🇷🇹🇹🇧🇸🇩🇲🇨🇺🇻🇨🇱🇨🇦🇬 (Couldn't find the rest a dem flag so Sorry if me couldn't find yuh flag. Please Forgive me!😭🙏🙏)

Anywho,if yuh flag is there or if it isn't, comment it in the comment section and lemme see which Caribbean country yuh representing!!🇬🇾🇬🇾🇬🇾🇬🇾❤️❤️❤️

Okay, this is all for now!
Bye!!👋👋