>>>|Are you sure?|<<<

ONE MILLION VIEWS!!!!

Thank you guys so much!!!❤️❤️

WARNING:
Mature content and gifs!!
[I'm serious!!!]

UPDATE: I took some of the gif down becuase I've just realized how bad they were😭😂 and also a lot of my readers we're surprised and some VERY SHOCKED so I just decided to take them down. I'm sorry...😢😢

•Chapter 75•

"Kill em'
With
kindness!"

|| ||

>>>|| ♡||<<<

>>>|| ||<<<

I slowly open my eyes and shut them once again when the light from the sun, that was shining through the window, shown in my eyes.

Opening my eyes again, I adjust it to the lighting before looking around my surroundings and saw that the bed beside me was empty.

I frown at the thought that Damon left and looked around the room, searching for him and when I didn't see a trace of him, I called for him but no answer.

My heart suddenly sank at the thought that he left when he promised me something. I sigh, sitting up from the bed and decided that I'll just take a shower and go about my day as I would normal do. So I removed the duvet from me and placed both feet on the ground and when I was about to stand up, the door came flying open and I quickly turned to the door. There he was.

He stood in-front the door, dressed in only his boxer,holding a tray with breakfast inside as he began to make his way over to me with a smilie.

"Good morning" he greeted while he placed tray with food on the table beside our bed then came over to me and smack my lips.

My sad emotion was replaced immediately with a happy one at the thought that he never left. He only went to get breakfast.

"Good morning" I replied smiling at him then sat crossed leg on the bed before pulling the duvet over me.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked as he retreat from me and to the table with the breakfast.

"You can say so" I replied and wanted to add that I was still horny but I didn't. I think I suddenly got shy after I thought about that.

"And you?" I turned the question to him while my eyes was stuck on what he was doing.

"With a beauty like you sleeping next to me, of course I'll sleep well" he replied while lifting the breakfast tray and bringing it over to me, who was blushing like crazy.

"Here." He said placing the tray carefully and gently on my lap. I thanked him before I began to eat. I actually didn't care if I ate without brushing my teeth cause I usually eat then brush my teeth after.