●Moving●

*firts person to comment will have their name shouted out in the next chapter to come.[IF YOUR NAME WAS SHOUTED OUT BEFORE, PLEASE GIVE OTHERS A CHANCE]

Chapter 37●

" You can count on me like one two three

I'll be there and

I know when I need it I can count on you like four ~"

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<

DAMON'S POV

Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at her....

I was too angry that I just lost control. I just don't know what happened to me but when I saw Camila hugging that Bianca guy, it just pulled a trigger in me.

I think I get angry when I see her with other guys. What the hell is wrong with me I mean I don't like her, right? So I shouldn't care who she's around but why do I care? Why do I get so angry at her when she's around other guys?

[A/N: you're jealous duh!]

I really don't know if I'm tripping or something but I should put that thought aside for now cause I have some other stuff on my head that left me totally speechless.

I guess I said some things that I regret saying and she just went off, yelling and cussing at me which I did not like but as crazy as I sound I have to admit that she sounds so hot when she's angry.

I also kinda regret what I said but was also left absolutely speechless and surprised cause I seriously didn't know she had that feisty side in her and the way she went off made me instantly shut up. I had nothing to say and that never happens to me. It's actually the other way around which is me making people shut up when I talk but f**k! What the hell is this girl doing to me?

I seriously can't stop thinking about her, I get super nervous around her that I even tried to ignore her, but failed to do so,but I think I like being around her for some unknown reason.

Like, I feel more relax and chill when I'm around her. There's just something about her that makes all my stress disappear and only focusing on her beautiful face.