Q&A: 1

Question: Who's your favorite singer?

Answer: I have a lot of favorite singers and I'm sure if I list all of them it will full up this entire page, lol But I'll only mention a few which are Ariana Grande, James Arthur, Shawn Mendes💜, Camila and of course Cody Simpson😍 and....BTS!!❤

Question: You BTS BIAS? Do you like Taylor swift?

Answer: Yes I'm BTS BIAS. I love Jungkook the most because he's sooo cute!😍 and I don't really like Taylor Swift.

Question: Is writing your escape from the real world?

Answer: Hmm...not really. I mostly write to be more connected to reality but sometimes I do write to escape reality.

Question: How long have you been writing?

Answer: I've been writing since fourth grade I think. At first I hated writing essays in school but then I've come to love it and then I came across wattpad a year back and started my first story in March 2018, I think. (Can't really remeber. I'm getting old).

Question: Why do you write?

Answer: I like writing because I find it cool, it's like you're God yourself. You get to create your own characters, your own plots and stuff like that and it's soo fun to do!

Question: Do you like Sandwiches? How about cheese?

Answer: I hate cheese in my sandwiches....sometimes but then again I don't really eat sandwiches. I have a hate love relationship with it...

Question: Do you have a place or spot you sit and write?

Answer: Well I just lock myself in my bedroom where it's peaceful and quiet and I write my stories there. I just find my brain functioning more when I'm lonely without any noise and that's where all of my best ideas came from...my bedroom.

Question: What's your favorite movie?

Answer: To tell you guys the truth, I don't really watch a lot of movies and I don't really have a favorite but I do have some movies I like. Like: Jumanji and all the movies that Jackie chan acted in also a lot of Chinese, korean, Thailand, Taiwanese, Japanese movies. I love watching Asian movies the most also a lot of Asian dramas!💜

Question: Where are you form?

Answer: I'm from Guyana(located in South America). It's not really know around the world but it's a very beautiful country to me. I miss it soo much!😢💚

Question: Have you joined the Watt pad Community?

Answer: No I haven't.

Question: What made you wanna write this and what inspired you?

Answer: Well the thought just came to me one day. I was laying in my bed and then I was thinking about another story to write after I'm finish with Arranged Marriage and I was hey! I should write a story on this girl, who was drug by her best friend, to sleep with a man but then she went to the wrong roon and she slept with a rich billionaire guy and she became pregnant after. I didn't came up with the part where her best friend will steal the child as yet though but when I started writing the story I thought it would be pretty boring because the child will be with its mother and the father might not get a chance of finding them but then I came up with the part where her best friend stole her child and then other ideas came along....

Author's note:

There will be another Q&A so if you haven't gotten a chance to ask me a question, you still have some time.

See you tomorrow☺👋