●Fine●

I've updated, yay!!

This is a great Chapter so read on!💗

●Chapter 30●

"Only miss the sun when it starts to snow,

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low,

Only know your lover when you let her go💜"

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<
DAMON'S POV

"Ethan, you need to get out of the room!! Now!" I shouted in anger time for the hundredth time for today.

It's been weeks since Camila has left and Ethan isn't listening to me. He locked himself in his bedroom and would only come out when I'm asleep, to grabbed some food.

But I can't take this anymore. This bad behaviour of his needs to stop and I'll stop it myself.

"ETHAN!! COME OUT NOW!!"

God, this kid is so hard to deal with!

"No! I'm never leaving until you bring Ms. Davis back" he finally spoke from behind the door and I sigh, rubbing my temples in frustration.

How am I suppose to explain to the child that Camila isn't coming back?

"Ethan...you have to understand that she can't come back. She can't" I lowered my voice, hoping that he'll understand but the kid never did. He only threw a tantrum, crying, screaming, breaking every shit in his room.

F**k, I can't take any of this anymore...

"Bring Ms. Davis back! Please Daddy!" He continued to cry and I lowly growled in anger, punching the wall beside me and swore under my breath.

This is f**king Harder than i though!

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice was suddenly heard and I turned to meet Christina, who had just arrived to my house. She was dressed in short, inappropriate clothes as usual and I don't know if she thinks it's sexy on her and that will seduce me but It don't.

I'm actually disgusted by the way she dress...

Unlike Camila who actually dresses better. Simply and beautiful, without having to put any effort---

F**K!

Why am I thinking about her again?!!!

"What's wrong with Ethan?" She asked as she was now standing in front of me, placing on of her hands on one side my shoulders and let out another breath before I responded to her question.

"He's throwing a tantrum"

"Why? Is he okay?"

"No, he wants me to bring Camila back" I replied and she rolled her eyes be for folding her hands.

"Ugh! I still don't see what he sees in her" she said in a tone as if she was annoyed by someone and I just ignored her as I turned back to Ethan's door and tried to get him out of his bedroom.