EPILOGUE

*Not EDITED**

>>>>|CAMILA'S POV|<<<<

**A Few years later**

"Mommy, when is dad coming home?" Asked Ava. I sigh in exhaustion while trying to stir the pot and looking after my two kids at the same time.

"Your dad will be home in a few minutes baby. Why don't you go play with your brother in the meantime?" I asked her while turning the stove down and brushing away the sweat from my forehead.

She nodded her head replying with an 'okay mommy' before spinning her heel around and ran towards the living room where Ethan was. After seeing that she was out of my way, I sigh once again in relief and resumed cooking.

It's been three years and a few months since I've given birth to my second child. She was born in December, just a few days before Christmas and right after Damon had proposed to me.

I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. After my water broke, Damon rushed me to the hospital where I was taken to the delivery room and gave birthed to my beautiful princess. We've decided to name her Ava since both Damon and I fell in love with the name after we did some researches on google.

Ava was now 3 years and a few months and she's beginning to learn a lot of stuff which includes speaking fluently. She's somehow speaking more fluently than she should at her age but I'm not complaining. I liked that she was somehow as smart as Ethan was when he was her age and have to thank Damon for that. He would sit with her and teach her how to pronounce words fluently and he started when she was just a year and a few months. Now she's just killing it.

 Now she's just killing it

[A/N: I know right. She's so freaking cute. I can't!!❤️❤️]

Ethan has also grown a lot and is now eight years old. He decided to go back to school last year since he wanted to be like a normal kid and I was a little worried that he'll get bullied again but who knew I wouldn't have anything to worry about?

He had to skip a few grades, I think it was about four to five grades, and he's surprisingly made a lot of friends. I was even shocked to hear that he was one of the popular kids in school. There were a few of his friends that even came over some time to play games with him or study with him and he really seems more socialize than before. And he was doing well in school also while his sister Ava was doing great with learning new words etc and I couldn't be any more grateful for having such great children.

"Mom is Isabella here?" Ethan asked as he walked into the kitchen and I quickly throw in the Ingredients I had chopped up, into the pot before turning to Ethan.

"Oh, no honey. Her mom phoned me saying she'll be over here by five" I replied whilst walking to the cupboard.

"Oh okay. Umm...in the meanwhile, do you need help?" He asked walking toward me and I turned to him smiling.