●Bring her back●

Chapter 27●

"Never mind I'll find someone like you,

I wish nothing but the best for you too.

Don't you forget me, I beg"

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<
DAMON'S POV

I think I was a little too harsh on her....

[A/N: you think? Boy you were more than harsh on her. You freaking hurt her you A-hole!!]

No! This is what I wanted and she deserve it anyways!

When I found out that she was the mother of Ethan. His biological mother, I wanted to pull her into my arms and kiss the living day light out of her. I wanted to love her, care for her and put a damn ring around her finger.

I was so damn happy and shocked that all this time, the mother of my son was right under my own nose.

How could I be that blind?

[A/N:yeah, how could you?]

I mean they resembled and all plus they had this kinda bound together. It was so obvious that they were mother and son but for some reason I was blind.

I was more than happy to start a relationship with her but the memories of what I had heard about my son suddenly flooded my head and I suddenly became angry.

You couldn't just be in a relationship after what she had put your son through, right?

she left your son to die on the road and think it'll be okay to just appear out of nowhere and come into his life? No! This is not how it'd gonna work.

So I stormed out of my office, trying to control my anger while heading down the stairs. I was going to pull Camila into my office and have a talk with her but after I saw her interacting with Ethan and he was smiling happily at her, I lost it.

This was definitely her plan to be his babysitter so she can close to him again. She's probably the one who told him to call her mommy too and she may also be the one that told Ethan to set her up with me but none of her plans are gonna work because I'm smarter than that! Way smarter!

So I grabbed unto her hands and roughly dragged her upstairs into my office and that's when I totally lost it. I slammed her pretty hard into the wall as the memories flooded my head once more.

I wanted to hurt her so bad that she runs out of my office and never return but some where in my heart, I was scared. Scared to hurt her. I didn't want to see her hurt nor cry.

Hell, how am I suppose to be angry at her if she cries? I'll probably apologize over and over again while I engulf her into a hug. A long one and tell her it's okay and I'm sorry.

BUT I need to do this. This was my chance to get her out of my head for good. I don't want another woman in my life anyways and besides their all only after my money.