>>>>|Homeless {Part 1}|<<<<

*I might upload another chapter later in the afternoon if I'm not busy so be alert

●Chapter 28●

"Cause there's a hope that's waiting

for you in the dark,

You should know you're beautiful

just the way you are💗"

||♡||

>>>><<<<
CAMILA'S POV

I'm hurt...

In pain...

Sad...

And depress.

The way Damon yelled at me, dragged me away from our son and slammed the door in my face kept replying in my head over and over again.

It's been a few days now since Damon had fired me and I haven't left my house once. I would only got up, fed Coco and go back to bed. I wouldn't eat sometimes too but I was a total mess.

My hair was messed up on my head, my eyes were red with dark circles around them and eye bags and I really need to keep my body healthy cause I was losing weight from not eating as usual.

But I couldn't eat when Ethan's teary face flashed before me. My heart clenched seeing him begging his father to let me stay and I was hurt too, I was hurt seeing him in such state.

I once had a son who was taken away from me and now that I've found him, after I had given up, he's taken away from me again...

And now I have no one, except Coco.

I don't have any friends nor any family members. I'm officially a loner...

I should just---

"CAMILA!!!" A voice brought me back to earth and I sigh as I immediately recognize the voice.

Oh God, what should I do?!

"CAMILA!!! I know you can hear me! Come out here this instance!!" Mrs. Jones shouted from outside and I hesitated before I finally got up and ran towards the door.

taking a deep breath, I counted to three before I opened the door and was met with a very angry Mrs. Jone. "What took you so long?!! Where you trying to ignore me?!"

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Jones, I was sleeping when you called" I apologize then lied and she send a glare at me before opening her mouth to talk.

"Anyways, I'm here to talk about something else" she began and I nodded my head before I told her to go ahead and she continued. "Well....today is the last day I'll give you to pay me all of my rent you owed. I can't do this anymore!"