>>>|What if he's....|<<<

Chapter 10

"Oh it's impossible

To get you off my mind

I think about a hundred thoughts

And you are ninety-nine"

>>>♡<<<
Camila's Pov

"

I....don't know" I shrug, still looking at his eyes. Our eyes were quite similar....well it was more than quite, it literally look almost same and I just wonder if we were related or something.

But how?

I mean he can't be my son, can he? Because my son was stolen five years ago and----

Oh my god!!!

He's five years isn't he?

"Ethan..." I began, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yes Ms. Davis?" He said, tilting his head again while he waited for me to say whatever I was gonna say to him.

"W-who is your mother?" I asked and he immediately stiffen.

"I-I...don't know ma'am. " he said looking away and I frown.

What if he's....

No, it can't be. I mean I can't have a son for Mr. Alexander, right? I never slept with him plus Ethan's mom must be dead or maybe Mr. Alexander knows where she is...maybe it's Christina...

It's just a coincidence that Ethan happens to be the same age that my son is or would be, that's if he's dead and it's also a coincidence that Ethan don't have a mother...

Yeah, it has to be...

[A/N: oh Camila...if only you knew that your son was actually sitting right beside you and it's no coincidence😧]

"oh..." was all I said back to his reply and we sat there in silence, that was until Ethan spoke.

"Ms. Davis, can you make me a sandwhich?" He asked, now looking at me.

"Well I would but I believe Mr. Alexander said that the maids will take care of the foods you want to eat" I responded with a sigh.

"I know but I hate the way they make my sandwiches. It taste awful" He said scrunching his nose and I laughed at the face he made.