>>>|Bite|<<<

WARNING:
Slight Mature Content

●Chapter 57●

"Call me friend
but keep me closer"

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<
CAMILA'S POV

I yawned, slowly opening mine eyes but quickly shut them again since the light was blinding my eyes. Opening my eyes once more, A frown made its way unto my face when I saw that I wasn't in my bedroom.

How the hell did I get he---

I cut my thoughts off and my eyes widen as yesterday's event replayed in my head. Oh yes! How could I forget?

Sighing, I was about to roll over so I could get out of bed and stretch but suddenly felt strong arms around me, preventing me from doing so and I inwardly groan in annoyance before I proceed to try and get out of Damon's grip.

I first tried to squeeze myself out of his hold but that failed, so I went on to trying move his hands off of me but that also failed and right now, I'm currently trying to wake him up so he can move his hands away from me but damn he's a deep sleeper.

I don't think he's sleeping though cause I even hit his hands and saw a little reaction off of him. I just think he's pretending to be asleep just to irritate me and right now he is. I just want to kick him off this damn bed.

"Damon! Let go of me!!" I yelled out in annoyed then whined, hitting his hands, hoping he'll let go of me but that damn asshole didn't. He just kept pretending to be asleep but you could've seen a small smile making its way unto his lips.

"Damon!!" I yelled louder and again no response from him.

Okay, then if this is how you want to play then let's play.

"Okay...since you don't want to remove you hands from me then don't get mad at me for what happens next!" I said to him which he didn't response to.

I smirk evilly, knowing what I was about to do next will make him remove his hands for good then position myself so that his arms was in front of my face and I counted to five before I launch fort and bite him hard.

And that seems to do the job cause he immediately sprang up after that and let out a wince then cure under his breath as he grabbed unto his arm, that I had just bitten. I burst into laughter, looking at him while he just stared at my bite mark but that laughter was instantly gone when he looked away from his arms and back to me with a clenched jaw.