♡Not An Update♡

*I've written a pretty long author's note and know it can take up a lot of time for you guys to read but I urge to please read everything cause it's IMPORTANT.

>>>>|Author|<<<<

I'm so sorry that I didn't update for a few days now but as you know, I've started high school(it's awesome by the way☺) and I'm a little busy after school, so I can't really update. I also usually write a chapter , that I'll update the next day, in the night but can't cause I have to go to bed early, if I want to wake up before 6 o' clock and take the bus to meet in time so, you get me.

But either Friday afternoon or Saturday I'm gonna update cause I'll mostly be home and not doing any thing. I also really want to complete this book so I'll try to update during the week for you guys.

I'm so sorry that I can't update though😢

Anyways, I'd like to ask only a few questions since I love my readers and want to know how they are making out at school☺

1. Do you attend a high school or elementary?

2. How was your first day back to or starting high /Elementary school?

3, Was it awesome or not?

4. If you're new to a school, did you made friends?

5. Are you in grade K-8 OR a freshmen, sophomore, junior/ senior? (I'm a freshmen btw)

QUESTIONS ON B.T.C.S (Babysitting the CEO's son)

*WARNING: Before you continue, I just want you to know that I may or may not agree to your answers/ideas to the questions below⬇,in the upcoming chapters. BUT don't worry, if I do use your ideas/answers, I'll be sure to give credits to you☺

1. What are you expecting to see in the next chapter?

2. Is there anything you're confused about or is not really clear about in this book? (NOTE THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE THE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTIONS BASE ON YOUR ANSWERS BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING)

3. So....Y'all ready for Ethan to return or SMUT first?😏

4. If Damon is to take Camila on a date, where would you suggest? Any nice ideas?

5. Should they get marry LATER in the book? Yeah OR Nay?

6. After married, honeymoon to where? (List A few islands/countries other than bora bora, Italy and Fiji)

And those⬆are the questions. I just also want you to NOTE that I'm not finish with this book yet so if you ARE confused about something, you probably might have to wait for the upcoming chapters to understand/not be confused anymore.

I will also do a Q and A: 2 since I'm not gonna be updating until Friday afternoon or Saturday so shoot all of your questions at meeh!!! Also, if you don't see me replying to your questions, then note that someone may have asked that questing before so....yeah!

COMMENT ALL OF YOUR Q and A: 2 QUESTIONS HERE!!👈

Okay, I've written a lot now. That was exhausting😫

That's all for now! See you in the next chapter!!

LOVE YOU😘

-Shelly💜