>>>|The End 2/1|<<<

WARNING:
VIOLENCE AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
(Just remember these things aren't true. Especially the 'suicidal thought' one. 💙💚💛🧡❤️💜)

[PART ONE]

Chapter 71•
" All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need."

||||

>>>><<<<
DAMON'S POV

"Where is the girl?" Was the first thing I asked after I pulled up at the police station and rushed inside.

I just wanted to make sure the have the right person so then I can be relieved of Camila'a and Ethan's safety and also make sure she is put away for good.

"This way Mr. Alexander" One of the police answered to my question Then lead me to a jail cell which held a girl inside.

"This is the suspect me caught" he said to me as we now stand directly in front of the prison cell and I peaked inside, taking a glacé of the girl's face , to make sure I recognize her.

But guess f**king what?

The girl did look anything close to the woman that brought Ethan to me. She was way taller, about my height while Anita was one third my height. Her face was a circular shape which was not right because Anita had a Dimond shaped face. Her face did even look anything like Anita's!

She was way too pale, her hair was brow, not black and was skinner than her. And I know, it can be that that this is Anita and her appearances changed because she wanted for people to not recognize her or maybe another reason but this girl here, look nothing like her. It just couldn't be her.

And because it couldn't be her, I got angry. Like what the f**k is this?! I left my Ethan and Camila at home to rush to the station to meet the girl who look nothing like Anita! Is this a f**king joke?!

I mean this must be joking cause if they're not then these officers have very bad eyes or are very bad at comparing people. This girl didn't even had a slight resemblance of her!

"What the f**k is this?!" I asked angrily, Turing to the office and be furrow his brows.

"What is what, Mr. Alexander?"

"What is this?!" I question once more while pointing to the girl in the jail cell and he looked even more confused which made me even more angry.

I clench my jaw, glaring at him before going into my pocket and taking out my phone. Opening it, I went into my gallery and scrolled until I found a picture of Anita.

I asked the police to send me the picture so I can send it to Ian, who was also helping with the investigation of finding Anita and then decided to keep the picture so I can compare Anita and any suspect and see if the look the same.

"Does this look like her?!" I asked, showing his the picture of Anita then made him looked back at the girl, in the cell, to compare them and he replied with a 'no' as his answer.

I let out a breath, pinching the bridge of my nose while I put my phone away. "Take me to your boss"

"Right this way sir"he said and directed me to the office of his boss.