● Smart child indeed ●

*The first person to comment on this chapter with have their name shout out on the next chapter. Who will that person be?

• Chapter 14 •

" I've come a long way

Without you my friend and

I'll tell you all about it when I see you again💔"

>>>♡<<<

Camila's Pov

"Damon!" A familiar, high squeal voice was heard and both Ethan and I turned to the entrance of the living room to see Christina approaching us...well more like Damon.

She was dressed in a very short dress, face caked with makeup and a ten inch heel that she could've barely walk in.

"Damon baby! I miss you sooo much!" Christian purr before she sat on Damon's lap and wrapped her arms around him. She then kissed him on the lips and I quickly covered Ethan's eyes, glaring at her.

Really?

She's gonna do that in front of a child?!

"What are you doing here Christina?" Damon's voice was suddenly heard and she pouted before looking him in his eyes then opened her mouth to answer his question.

"I already told you baby. I f**kin----!"

"Watch your mouth around my son" Damon cut her off and she sigh before averting her eyes to Ethan then to me, sending me a glare which I ignore.

"Okay baby. I'm sorry. I just came to visit you because I haven't saw you nor....touch you in such a long time. I miss you...I miss everything we do together" she apologized to him then said, roaming her fingers on his chest and both Ethan and I squirm, looking away.

"I didn't tell you you can come though, did I?" Damon questioned her once again and she pouted before letting out a breath.

"Baby....I miss you. That's why I wanted to see you. I know you didn't ask for me to come but I wanted to cause I miss you sooo much. I also wanna spend some time with Ethan. I think it would be nice if I take you and him to an amusement park. It would be so fun and nice for all of us to be together, having fun" She explained her self while playing with the hem of his shirt.