●Apologizing●

WARNING:
Slight Mature Content

●Chapter 56●

" I can't write one song that's not about you

Can't drink without thinkin' about you

Is it too late to tell you that

Everything means nothing if I can't have you? "

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<

>>>>♡<<<<

DAMON'S POV

God she was making me lose control.

The way she had her fingers in my hair, tugging at it, as she whimper and moans while I marked her was turning me on and I swear I wanted nothing more right now than to take her.

I tried earlier to not do what I'm doing right now but after that stupid 'Cody' guy came showing up at my house and interrupting us, I got anger and jealous.

I still can't believe that Bianca guy told him I was Camila's brother!

I'll f**king deal with him if I we ever cross paths again but right now that thought left my head. Right now, all I had in my head was Camila. God, she's so hot.

I wanted to rip all her clothes off and pleasure her. I wanted to hear her moan my name while I play with her flower. To have the look of satisfaction in my eyes knowing that I am the reason for her reacting this way.

I f**king wanted to claim her again.

To mark her so every f**king person in the world would know that she's mine. Yes, I know she isn't an object but I just hate it when other guys are around her. So this should help with that, although she isn't an object.

God, I love the way her body was reacting to every single thing I was doing to her. She was so responsive and I loved it. She had her eyes close, her mouth slightly opened, with strings of moan and whimpers coming out for it.

The room was hot, even though the air con was turned on. The air was just filled with sexual tension and ever touch felt like fire. Our pantings filled the room along with my groan and grunts and her sweet moans.

Everything was just perfect as we were both in that moment of me marking her. I was determine to leave lots and lots of my marks on her and dark ones too so it would be harder to be covered up. I really wanted it to show.

I continued to leave hickyes on her neck making sure to leave lots and lots of them and f**k, her moans are making me more aroused and I swear, I was hard by now. I was even sure that she felt it poking her stomach but I don't think she mind cause she was lost in pleasure and I guess she was also turned on by now cause she suddenly wrapped her legs around my waist and pulling me closer towards her while she quietly moaned.