●Pleasure●

[PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE YOU CONTINUE, IT'S IMPORTANT!! ]

*First of all I want to apologize for not doing a Q and A. I was very busy and didn't had time to do so. Now, there's some people asking/saying that why don't I write a chapter instead of an authors note and I want to tell you that writing a chapter takes longer and since I don't have time too do so ,cause I have to babysit my baby sister and help my mom out, I just decided to write an authors note and also decided to do a Q and A in the meanwhile. I also like to give my readers longer chapters so this is another reason why I didn't update. I was waiting for a day(which is Friday), when I'm not busy, to update a VERY long chapter for my lovely readers BUT since some of you don't know the reason why i don't update, I think you guys really want me to update, right? I think you'd rather prefer a shorter chapter then, right?

So here's a short one..

Enjoy☺

WARNING:

Mature Content below!

Chapter 62●

>>>>♡<<<<
CAMILA'S POV

"Mmh" I moaned as I slowly came aware of what was happen to me and opened my eyes to see Damon sucking on my neck while his fingers were at my heat, moving in a lazy circular motion.

"Looks like my princessa is finally awake" Damon whispered after he pulled away to look at me then attacked my lips. I froze at his sudden action but relaxed when his hands went to the back of my head and I kissed him back.

This kiss was once again, one of the steamy ones we shared before and I was getting super hot. I kept gasping and moaning against his lips while his hands continue its pleasurable assault, that made me wet.

This went on for a few more seconds before he pulls away, both his hands and mouth from me. He moved around the bed so he was sitting behind me and I, in front of him.

"Mmh" I moaned again when his lips attacked my neck again, sending waved of pleasure through my body. I was so damn aroused by now and wanted nothing more than his touch. So when he his hands began to stroke my inner thigh, teasing me, I whined, just wanting him to stop with the teasing and I think he figured out what I wanted cause I heard him chuckled before he opened his mouth to talk.

"That eager?" He asked/whispered in my ears and I only nodded my head before I closed my eyes, waiting for him to touch me and he did.

He spread my legs wide before he reached over and began to stroke over my panties, earning a few moans from me before he finally pushed my panties aside and brought his thumb to my cl*t, moving in slow, lazy circles again.