●Take me with you then...●

*I've updated!!!

Chapter 64●

What am I suppose to do

When he best part of me

was always you?
||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<CAMILA'S POV

>>>>♡<<<<
CAMILA'S POV

"Where the f**k is this dude?" Ian voice was heard from inside Damon bedroom and Damon growled, pulling his fingers out of me.

Helping me out of the shower, he first slipped on one of over-size shirts on me before taking my hands and literally dragged me out of the bathroom.

"Where the hell is this dude?...Damon?! Are you in he-..." he began but paused when his eyes went to Damon and then to me. It scaned over Damon's shirt, that I was wearing and that seems to make Damon even more angry cause he pulled me to stand behind him with a low growl.

"What the f**k do you want Ian?!" Damon shouted at him and A very slow smirk made its way onto Ian's lips as he averted his eyes to Damon then back to me.

"So this is why you haven't showed up to work for so long, huh?" Ian asked, the smirk still on his lips and Damon stayed silent, sending Ian a silent galre. I, on the other hand, looked to the floor, feeling my cheeks heat up and was so grateful that I was standing behind Damon cause Ian can't see how embarrassed I am right now.

"Why are you here?" Damon finally spoke up after a moment of silence and Ian cleared his throat, and with the smirk still on his face, he opened his mouth to speak. I looked up to hear what he has to say

"Oh I just came to drop the file you ordered me to complete for you. You weren't at work so I came here to look for you, after your employees said that you haven't showed up for work in a while and have mostly worked from home and now I'm quite surprised to see you exiting your bathroom with Camila..." he paused looking to me and and I hid my face once more behind Damon. "In your shirt. It quiet explains a lot actually." He continued with the same smirk on his lips and Damon just ran a finger through his hair before speaking.

"Oh. So where is the file?" He asked not embarrassed at all for what Ian had just saw and I looked at him a little shocked. He's literally acting like if he didn't hear anything that Ian said just now.