● Stay over? ●

*warning, worst chapter ever written!

Chapter 18 ●

" He knows.

Dirty secrets that I keep

Does he know it's killing me?

He knows, he knows "

||♡||

>>>♡<<<
Camila's Pov

"Hey Ethan!" I waved at him as I walked into the living room and Ethan shouted out in joy before he got up from the couch he was sitting in and ran into my arms.

"Ms. Davis! You're here!!!" He said happily and a smile made its way to my lips as I just hugged him back then pulled away to speak.

"So....what are you doing?" I asked, pointing to TV that was showing toy story.

"I was watching a movie" Ethan replied and I began to made my way to the couch with him still in my arms. I sat down on the couch before I opened my mouth to ask.

"Feel better?"

"Yes and it's all because of you!" He responded then hugged me after and I couldn't help but awe at how cute he was being right now.

"Thank you Ms. Davis!" He said after we pulled away and I smile before reply with 'It was my pleasure'

"So..what do you want us to do?"

"Let's play a game!!" Ethan shouted in excitement.

×××

"That taste amazing!" Ethan said as he put the spoon in his hands down before he continued. "Can you make that again for me another time Ms Davis?"

"Sure." I shrug then placed Ethan's and a I plate into the dish washer and took Ethan out of the kitchen into the living room.

We sat down after that and watch a movie. The place was silent as both of our focus was on the movie. We were watching Princess diaries by the way.

Okay, back to what I was saying, we were sitting quietly watching the movie when all of a sudden arms were wrapped around Ethan and began to tickle him.

I jumped from the sudden noise and tuned to Ethan, who was now laughing, and saw Damon tickling him. "D-daddy!!" Ethan giggled out and Damon only chuckled as he continued to tickle him.

"D-daddy s-stop!!" Ethan spoke between his laughter again but this time, tears were beginning to form in his eyes and Damon continued a little longer then finally stopped.

After he stopped, Ethan took a minute or two to die down from his laughter before he finally sat up again and Damon took him into his arms. "So what were you guys up to?"

"Well we were watching a movie and Ms. Davis made me some mac and cheese. It was so delicious!!! Dad, I wish you should try it!" Ethan responded in a happy expression that only brought a smile to Damon's lips.