● We're not a Couple {part 1} ●

Chapter 11

" Cause all of me loves all of you.

Love your curves and all your edges,

All your perfect Imperfections"

>>>♡<<<
Camila's Pov

"Dad, I want Ms. Davis to come with us" I heard Ethan said and I came to a hault.

"Oh no no! I'm okay. I rather not go" I refused, waving off and Ethan pouted at me.

"Are you refusing me, Ms. Davis?" He pouted while showing his puppy eyes and I let out a sigh.

"I..." I began, trying to find an excuse. I really don't want to be anywhere near Mr. Alexander. He frightens me a lot... "I---"

"Come on Ms. Davis. Let's go" Mr. Alexander cut me off before he placed Ethan back on his feet and I frown looking at him then opened my mouth to speak.

"I....didn't say I'm going with you guys" I said, still having a frown on my face.

"But Ethan wants you to come." Mr. Alexander said looking at me. "Now come along. We don't have the entire day" he continued before he turned around and began to make his way out of the kitchen.

"B-but---" I began once again but got cut off by Ethan grabbing my right hand.

"Come on Ms Davis! It's gonna be fun!" He said as he began to pull me in the direction his father had went it and I sigh before I let a five year old child dragged me off.

And I'm beginning to think, is this Ethan? I mean when he's with me, he acts a lot more mature but when he's with his dad, he acts more like a five year old child.

It's like there's two different person in one body...

"This daddy's car! Isn't it cool?" Ethan said as he dragged me out of his house then pointed to a black 2019 Mercedes and I came to a halt as I looked at the car in admiration.

"Come on Ms. Davis! Daddy's waiting on us!" Ethan spoke again and I was pulled toward the car.

I opened the back door, letting Ethan enter first then got in and helped him strapped his seta belt, making sure he was safe before I told Damon we were ready to go.