•Morning after•

I'm backkk!!!!! Still sick but better...BUT IM BACKK!!!!

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

•Chapter 76•

"Shes imperfect but she tries,

she is good but she lies.

She is hard on herself,

she is broking and won't ask for help❤️❤️"

|| ||

>>>|| ♡||<<< CAMILA'S POV

>>>|| ||<<<
CAMILA'S POV

I groan, slowly opening my eyes to meet with black eyes, that belonged to Damon. "Good morning" he greeted me with a smile then smack my lips with his.

"Hey" I replied to his greetings, a smile slowly making its way to my lips. He just kept smiling as he slowly arose from the bed and my faces turned red as a tomato when I realized he was naked.

I averted my eyes from him while he grabbed his boxers and quickly slipped it on then made his way over to me.

"Let me help you clean up" he said while removing the sheet from me and helped me up but as soon as I stood up, my legs give away and I hiss at the pain I felt at my vaginal area. I was really sore.

However, Damon caught me before I could have hit the ground and lifted me up bridal style, carrying me into his bathroom where he first turned on the water to warm then placed me inside the tub.

I sigh as my body began to bask in the warmth of the water. Closing my eyes, I let out another sigh as I felt pain slowly leaving my body.

This was my second time being intimate with Damon, the first I hardly remembered but I couldn't be more happy and satisfied, remembering every single event that occurred last night and thinking back of those events, I've became a little aroused.

I let out another breath, opening my eyes to see Damon looking down at me and I smile at him, opening my mouth to speak. "Come join me" I said, inviting him in the bathtub but he refused for some reason.

"I think it would be better if you stay in there alone."

"But why?" I asked, pouting at him and showing him my puppy eyes which caused him to sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Because....." he began, looking to meet my eyes. "I don't think I can resist you and you're sore...and I'm scared I might-"